Part 3

Its been a couple weeks now.

Prince Stolas has mostly kept to himself these days.

Blitz went back to work and continued his missions.

"Sir, you're sure his highness doesn't want the book back? I mean you haven't spoken since-" Moxxie spoke.

"I'm fuckin' sure, Moxx! NOW KEEP SHOOTING!!" Blitz ordered.

The smaller imp did just as told and continued shooting at their newest target in the human realm.

"Why is it that every target is loaded with weapons themselves!?" Moxxie spat.

"BLITZ!!", Millie hollered from afar, "Some of those agent guys took Loona!!"

The boss's eyes filled with flames.

He then snatched Moxxie's gun while still holding his own and striked down each and every one of the remaining targets in seconds.

Moxxie was a bit startled, "S-Sir..? Are you-"

"SHUT. UP. - Show me where they took her. . .NOW!" Blitz demanded.

Millie only replied with a nod and the boys followed her.

The hellhound was muzzled and unconscious while trapped in a cage and in cuffs.

She then slowly began to waken and struggled to free herself.

The fuck is wrong with me. . .!? I feel so weak. . . I guess it was that damn tranquilizer they stabbed me with. . .

"Look! It's awake!" an agent announced to his partner, "What do you suppose it is? Some sort of mutant dog??"

Loona only growled and snarled as the agents came closer.

The three imps then busted down the door and immediately shot both agents in the head.

Blitz dropped his gun with a gasp, "My sweet Loonie!!", as he rushed over to her, "Are you okay!?" then releasing her.

The hellhound immediately reached for the imp and tightly embraced him as she slightly trembled.

He was taken aback a bit, not expecting the hug, but of course he accepted and held her close, "It's alright now. . . I'm here."

"Sir, we should go. More agents will be here any second!" Moxxie said.

The boss agreed and they headed back to I.M.P immediately.

"That's it for today, gang. See ya tomorrow." Blitz spoke and then headed home with his daughter.

- At the apartment -

"Are you okay, Loonie?" the concerned father asked.

"I'm fine, really. It was just a panic attack I think. Some memories got brought back 'n stuff. . ." the hellhound explained sincerely.

Blitz sighed in relief as he placed a kiss on her head, "Try not to stay up too late, sweetie."

He then headed off to bed.

The imp kicked off his boots and plopped onto the mattress.

Guess I'll just scroll through my phone 'til I pass out.

He went through all his social media apps and happened to come across one of Stolas's accounts.

The prince would usually post a couple times or so every week, but lately, he hasn't posted at all. Not a selfie or anything