Part 15

Blitz walked into Stolas's room, but saw the owl was nowhere to be found.

The imp then went to go check the bathroom and quickly realized something was blocking the door from the inside.

He pushed on the door and managed to squeeze through.

Once he did, he found the prince lying on the floor with empty pill bottles next to him.

"ST-STOLAS!?!?!? NONONONONO!! STOLAS!!" Blitz cried as he fell to his knees and caressed the owl's limp body.

"STOLAS! WAKE UP!! FUCKING WAKE UP, DAMMIT!! Y-YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP!!" the imp sobbed loudly, "WAKE UP! WAKE UP!!"

. . . .

"WAKE UP, BLITZ!!" the hellhound yelled as she shook the imp awake.

"H-HUH!? - W-What happened???" Blitz questioned in confusion.

Loona released her hold on the imp, "You were screaming in your sleep again. Having one of your night terrors. Do you want to talk about it, maybe?" she asked sincerely.

"N-No. I'd rather not talk about this one, but thanks, Loonie. How are you, though? Ya know. . ." her father asked.

The hellhound sighed as she sat next to the imp, "It just still feels so unreal. . . Kind of like I'm stuck wandering in a bad dream and can't wake up."

The imp placed a hand on the girl's forearm comfortingly, "I'll be here for you, always, for as long as you need me to be." he spoke truthfully.

"I think I'll always need you, dad." Loona admitted as she hugged the imp.

Those few words were enough to bring Blitz to tears as he embraced her back.

"How about we go see your little princey and make sure he's holdin' up alright." Loona suggested.

Blitz couldn't help but think back to the night terror he just had.

"Sure, yeah. I've been worrying about him anyways, heh. He's not responding to my texts, which is unlike him. . ." Blitz spoke nervously.

Loona then stood up and tossed the imp his keys with his Twilight Sparkle keychain that's on it, "Well then come on! Let's get goin'." she said eagerly.

Blitz admired the keychain for a moment.

Remembering how Stolas gave it to him when he got the character names mixed up and thought this one was Rainbow Dash, his favorite one. He still kept it though, since it was a gift from Stolas. But also a reminder that the owl even went out of his way at all to try and get him something near and dear to his heart.

The pair got into the van and headed off to the palace.

The butlers allowed them inside at the front entrance.

Loona went to go raid the kitchen while allowing her father to have a moment alone with the prince.

"Stolas, you here?" Blitz hollered as he approached the bedroom door.

Why does this feel so. . .familiar?

He then opened the door and saw no owl in sight. Just a messy, unmade bed.

The imp then scanned over the room and noticed his vanity was completely smashed to bits.

What the fuck happened here. . .?

"Stolas?! You here!?" he called out as he began to panic and search the room frantically.

He then made his way to the bathroom and slammed open the door.

He had discovered the owl lying on the bathroom floor, surrounded by empty wine bottles.

"STOLAS!? ARE YOU OKAY???" the imp shouted as he rushed to his side, "STOLAS! - Nononono - SATAN DAMMIT FUCK!!" he pulled the owl in a tight embrace as he fell to his knees.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! YOU CAN'T!!" he cried wholeheartedly.

Then, Blitz heard a muffled grumble come from the owl himself, "B-Blitz-y. . .? Wh-y is it so. . .loud. . .?"

"Y-You're okay?" Blitz spoke with utter relief, "Oh thank fucking hell you're okay!!" he embraced the prince tighter.

Stolas only grumbled once more, as he was heavily intoxicated.

"Hehe, honestly. I forgot you practically have a damn iron liver." the imp remarked as he scooped up the owl and carried him to bed.

He gently removed the prince's royal robe and tucked him into bed.

He even took a wet clothe to the royal bird's face as there was some dry throw up stuck in hid feathers.

After that, he cleared the bathroom of the wine bottles and cleaned up the mess he had made of his room.

About an hour had passed.

Blitz snuggled up next to Stolas into the royal sheets and gently began brushing the owl's feathers with his special preening brush.

After a while, Stolas cuddled up right onto Blitz in his sleep and remained there for the rest of the time.

Blitz warmly smiled as he wrapped an arm around his sleeping lovebird and lied back with a sigh of relief.

I'm so glad you're okay. . .

-End of part 15