Part 6

"Loooonie! Ya home?" the imp called out as he entered the apartment.

He then noticed a note on Loona's door that said: "Went to a party with Tex".

"Again? Well, I guess them two are really hittin' it off. Good for her." Blitz said aloud as he plopped onto the couch for the night.

The imp then pulled out his phone and looked through his apps before bed. While he did, he came across some recent photos of him and his lovebird.

The first one was Blitz looking at the camera while Stolas gave him a kiss on the cheek. The next couple ones were a tad blurry since Stolas was purposely making the imp laugh and giggle. Blitz's smile was so genuine that you could notice his faint dimples.

I want to be with him, but. . .I just can't. Stolas would never be happy with me. Not really. A life with me would be bad for him. . . I-I'd only just drag him down. His life would turn upside-down. He'd lose everything if he were to be with. I can't do that to him. . .

A hellhound then walked on in, "Bliiiitz, I'm hoooome. . ." she announced.

Blitz immediately perked up, "THERE'S MY LOONIE!!~ . . .Aaaand you're wasted, aren't you?"

Loona then scurried to the nearest trash bin and puked her guts out.

Blitz got up and went over to her and held her hair back in the process.

After about 10 minutes, the imp helped the hellhound to her bed and gave her a glass of water.

She took a sip and he sat it down for her before tucking her into bed, "Anything you need, Loonie?" the imp asked sweetly.

It was clear to see that Loona wasn't exactly all there.

"Lo-ve you. . . .dad. . ." the hellhound mumbled before passing out for the night.

Blitz stared wide eyed for a second before saying, "Yup. Veeery wasted. Loonie would never say that, haha!" he then gave her a kiss on the head before leaving the room.

The imp plopped back onto the couch and snuggled up with a horse blanket Stolas had given to him as a gift a while back and fell asleep for the night.

-The next morning, at the Goetia palace-

Stolas woke up and immediately began his royal duties for the day.

Some imp butlers prepared a lovely breakfast spread.

What the prince owl did not expect to find at the table, was his former wife Stella along with her brother, Andrealphus.

"St-Stella!? What are you doing here? And why did the butlers allow you in?" Stolas questioned as his feathers ruffled.

Stella scoffed, "Well, for STARTERS! I AM still your WIFE!"

"Only on paper. . ." the owl sighed.

One of the swan's eyes twitched in frustration, "And ALSO, Andrealphus wanted to discuss the situation with you. I told him not to bother with your pathetic ass, but he insisted."

Andrealphus stood up from his seat, "Now, Stolas. Let's go discuss things somewhere more private, shall we?" as he lead the way down the hall.

Stolas was rather unamused, but couldn't exactly refuse at this moment either.

Eventually, they reached Stolas's royal bedroom. Andrealphus shut the door behind them.

Stolas spoke up first, "Alright, Andrealphus. What's this about?" he questioned sternly with a sharp glare.

"Now, now, Stolas. Don't you think you should be more polite?" Andrealphus said as he circled the Goetia owl.

"Oh just get on with whatever it is you want already!" Stolas snapped.

The royal peacock prince then shoved the owl prince onto the bed and hovered over him, "Since you're divorcing my dear sister, it looks like things will have to take a different route. I propose you not waste anymore of our time and agree to be with me instead. Especially since the divorce is unfortunately already in the process, there's no point in backing out now."

"And if I refuse?" Stolas spoke.

Andrealphus then pinned Stolas down by the wrists tightly, "Oh, trust me. You don't want to do that, dear." as his eyes became red.

Unexpectedly, an angsty imp had climbed up the balcony at this exact moment with the Grimoire in his mouth.

Stupid Stolas! Not answering his damn texts!

Blitz then busted open the balcony doors as he hollered, "Trying to return your massive fucking book, shithead!! -OH!"

The imp then saw the two royal birds on the bed before him. As the peacock still had the owl pinned down harshly.

"Imma just leave this here on the floor and let you two whores get back to whatever the fuck that is!" Blitz spat as he turned around towards the balcony to leave.

"B-Blitz! Wait!" the owl prince called out as he then forcibly shoved off the stuck up peacock.

"What, Stolas?!" the imp snarled.

The owl prince ran over to the imp, "Blitz! It's not what you think! I-I would never! Not with him!" he tried to explain.

"Shut up!!" Blitz snapped, "Demons like you are all the fucking same!" as he clenched his fists and kept his back to the owl.

That comment truly got to Stolas. Especially coming from Blitz, he had never expected him to ever say something on the lines of that.

The prince had enough.

He was done holding back any longer.

"I may be a royal, Blitz! But did it ever cross your mind that that's not who I am?!" Stolas rawly expressed, "I HATE BEING A ROYAL! I HATE BEING A GOETIA PRINCE!" the owl cried.

Even Andrealphus was surprised by prince Stolas.

Blitz turned towards the owl and saw tears running down his feathered cheeks as his hands trembled.

"THE ONE AND ONLY GOOD THING THAT CAME OUT OF MY GOETIA MARRIAGE IS MY DARLING VIA! SHE HAS BEEN THE ONE THING KEEPING ME GOING!" Stolas cried, "And then. . .You came back into my life. And I thought things would be different. I fell for you, Blitz. I didn't mean to. I didn't want to because I knew it wouldn't workout how I'd like it to. Because I am of royal blood, and you're not. . ."

Andrealphus then laughed, "Wow. You truly are pathetic." as he left the room.

The owl prince then took in a breath, "Blitz, I'm in lo-"

The red being quickly cut him off.

"NO!!" Blitz shouted, "You can't say that. . . YOU CANNOT EVER SAY THAT! I'm. . . I'm no good, Stolas. I can't do any good for you. I'm nothing. . . I don't want to ruin you too. . ." the imp cried.

". . .too?" Stolas questioned.

- End of part 6