The wrong one - Part 8 - Moriarty x Sherlock x Reader

This next part is for waluigisupremacy.

(Y/n) looked at herself, as she finished putting on the underwear that had been brought into her room earlier. A small smile pulling at her lips, as she wondered what Sherlock's face would look like is he could see her at the moment. That smile leaving her lips as she wondered what he and Greg would think about her doing this. Surely, they would know that she was doing all this for a reason. That she was only giving into the Moriarty's requests, so that the psycho didn't shoot her dead. Admittedly, she wasn't as familiar with the consulting criminal as her poor brother, Sherlock, John and Mycroft were. But she didn't have to be an expert like those men, to know that James Moriarty was a very dangerous man. And that if she wanted to see Greg again. If she wanted to see the Holmes boys and the doctor again, she would have to do what she had to do. Though how far she would take it, she didn't know. In fact, she didn't even want to think about that.

It was true that Moriarty wasn't ugly. Heck, he was far from it. He was handsome, dark and mysterious. His deep brown eyes filled with the most wonderfully wicked glint. Though she did know that that wicked glint, was probably just him thinking about all the ways that he could kill her or have someone else kill her, to punish Sherlock. So, she would have to step carefully. Be strategic about all this. Make it seem like she was giving him what he wanted, without giving him all that he wanted. For even though in another world, she could see herself attracted to Moriarty, he would never and could never come close to Sherlock.

Sherlock. With a heavy sigh, she turned away from the mirror. Her eyes looking out over the city that was becoming darker and darker by the minute. The streetlights and lights from the homes and offices giving the old place a magical kind of look. He was out there somewhere. All of them were out there somewhere, hopefully looking for her. They were looking for her, weren't they? Of course, they were............(Y/n) shaking the awful notion of the men in her life not coming to find her, from her mind, as she slowly made her way over to the bed and looked down at the dress. Her fingers ghosting over the silken material for a moment, before she took it into her hand. A slight chill running down her spine, as the cold cloth touched her skin. The female detective taking a seat on the corner of the bed, before falling back onto the mattress and looking up at the ceiling. Why did she have start thinking about Sherlock now? Of all the times that she needed a clear head. Of all the times that she didn't need the consulting detective clouding her mind, it was now.

Greg had often tried to warn her about not getting too close to the younger Holmes. Warned her that Sherlock didn't have emotions or feelings. John even trying to tell her that his friend didn't act and feel like everyone else and didn't want to see her get hurt. But she couldn't help herself. She was in love with him. And the kiss that they had shared that time. All the sweet words that he had whispered into her ear, and the feel of his hands on her body, had sealed her fate. Had made it impossible for her to look at any other man without comparing him with Sherlock. Admittedly, that wasn't the best thing to do, but that was what she did.

Sometimes, she had thought about staying away. She had thought about just ignoring Sherlock and hoping that sooner or later she could move on. That she could find a man that could show his emotions. That would actually show her that he cared for her as much as she did for him and give her some love. But she knew that she was fooling herself. In more ways than one. (Y/n) still hoping that one day Greg would send her to Baker Street and Sherlock would take her into his arms again, and this time tell her that he felt something for her. Felt anything for her.

Suddenly, a cough made her sit up straight. The man from earlier. The man that wasn't like the others. The tall, auburn-haired figure that had brought her, her food, standing in the doorway. His eyes looking her up and down as she stared at him.

"Er.........my eyes are up here, handsome................." (Y/n) commented. Smiling as he finally moved his eyes from her body to her face.

"Are you here just for a good ogle, or...................?"

"Dinner." The man replied gruffly. Indicating for her to follow him out of the room. (Y/n) slowly standing up and straightening out her dress before making her way over to him.

"Shame. I was hoping that look in your eyes could turn into something else." The female detective told him. Tapping his chest playfully, before making her way out further into the very expensive looking apartment.

                                                           >>----------------------------------<<

Moriarty couldn't help but smile, as the female detective made her way into the room with Sebastian close behind her. He had to admit that he was impressed. Ok, he was already impressed by her, but now..............The dress that he had chosen for her was absolutely perfect, not that he hadn't expected it to be. And the soft, delicate material clung to her every dip and curve. Showing just enough of her breasts and legs to make a man's mind race. The consulting criminal wondering whether Sherlock had ever seen her look this beautiful. And if he had, had he appreciated it on the same level that he did.

"Thank you, Sebastian. Please Detective Lestrade, won't you take a seat." Jim said, as he made his way over to his "guest", holding out his hand for her to take and leading her over to the large dinner table. The consulting criminal helping her with her chair, before he took a seat across from her.