2-- happy birthday flower....

Admist their screams and murderous glares I decided to run off to class. Maths yayyy!!
*Note the sarcasm*

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

As I opened the door to the class I sucked in a deep breath and put on the best fake smile I could muster....

"Heyyy Mr Gallagher uhmm I'm sorry for being late again today actually i -"

"Just go take your seat miss Alli" he cut me off as he let out a sigh. Well rude! I literally spent the walk from my locker to class making up the best excuse.

I adjusted my hood properly as I took my usual seat at the back of the class after almost kissing the ground more than twice. My teachers had already grown tired of asking me to let my hood down so they just let me leave it up throughout their class...

I was halfway into dozing and learning maths - well mostly dozing- when a note got passed onto my desk. I picked it up with a sigh and was about to crumple it and chuck it inside my school bag when I heard someone clear their throat as I looked beside me and saw him.
He mustn't know I almost forgot about him.
Keyword: almost.

"Psst jannah" I was suddenly jerked back to reality by him.

"Read the note" oh right! I picked up the note and read it
        'you have some explaining to do'
I sighed as I picked up my pencil and wrote back an 'i know' before I passed it back to him.
The rest of the class passed by in a blur as what I was dreading came! Lunch!

Well as the bullied you would think lunch period would be difficult but when you have THE NOAH MYERS as your bestfriend oh well... he's actually the star quarterback and his dad is rumored to be one of the sponsors of the school.

You might be wondering how the most unpopular girl in school is best friend with the most popular kid in school? Well we once lived in the same neighborhood and he's the closest I've had to a Friend all my life  before his family eventually moved out but we met again at school and despite my attempts to push him away he still stuck with me despite our difference in social status.
But that didn't stop the bullying whenever he isn't around!

"So what's the excuse today missy?" He asked as he raised a brow at me while I took a seat across him. We usually sat alone whenever we had lunch together.

"Uhh actually i-"
"No wait let me guess" he suddenly said cutting me off.
"You found a stray poor and homeless cat and you knew you had to find shelter for" says he all in one breath as he passed me a sandwich which made me remember it was my first meal of the day.

"Actually it was a puppy this time"I replied snarkily as I stuck out my tongue at him, he lets out a chuckle then we fell silent as I took a bite out of my sandwich.

"You know you are my best friend right?"I sighed . I know where this is going...
"Yeah..." I drawled out
"Then why do you keep hiding things from me? Sometimes I feel like this is a one sided relationship" classic noah. But yeah he was right....

"Noah you know it's not like that-" I replied as he lets out a sigh.
"It's okay you don't need to explain yourself I just wanted to remind you that I'll always be here whenever you need to talk" he replied with his infamous infectious smile and his signature smirk.

"I know" I couldn't resist smiling back at him.

"Ooh I almost forgot" he suddenly screamed as the whole cafeteria turned to as while I glared at him while he gave me an apologetic smile.