7-- lazy tiger..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I didn't know how many minutes I spent rooted in the same spot while staring at the white bedding and the offensive amount of pillows until I felt tiger rubbing his body with my legs.

It all smells and looks too good to touch and I was worried I would contaminate or destroy everything if I even say on the bed. 

I quickly went ahead and locked the door just incase one of the boys decide to come in and find tiger in here.

I took off my worn out shoes that has definitely seen better days as my legs came in contact with the soft carpet spread across the floor, I walked carefully to the bed as if worried about breaking anything.

I looked at the two doors staring at me wondering which belonged to the bathroom. I opened the first one to see an empty room but filled with cupboards and racks probably for shoes. I closed it as quickly as I opened it before trying the other door only to be met with the fanciest bathroom I've laid my eyes on.

Not like I've been in any.

As I went on further the more surprised I was. Was I supposed to be sharing it with someone else?

The bathroom alone looked like it could fit up to 3 of Miriam's room back at home.

Home...

Why were there even wardrobes and drawers in a bathroom?

I opened a wardrobe to be met with too many towels of different sizes and colours okay.....

I open another to be met with different Bath robes. I took out the longest I could find which just stopped below my knees as I stripped off my clothes.

I didn't know how many minutes I spent twisting and turning every knobs and handles just to get the shower running

I didn't know how many minutes I spent twisting and turning every knobs and handles just to get the shower running. I didn't even try the bath tub. 

I was already getting frustrated and wanted to just leave until I felt a full force of water blasting through the shower head. I quickly stepped away as the hot water came in contact with my wounds.

I didn't know how but I quickly turned it to freezing cold water and let the water run down my body.

I wasn't used to hot water. Even during the harshest weather mother wouldn't let me use the heater. She said I was just a waste of water and literally everything. At first I would purposely wait until everyone left then I would use the hot water. Let's just say things got ugly when she found out.

My hand found its way to the back of my left shoulder as the contact with water made it hurt like hell. I still remained in the shower somewhat enjoying the pain I had already gotten used to.

I didn't realize how much time I had spent in the shower until I felt a sneeze trying to get out. I turned off the shower and put on the robe as I stepped out of the bathroom while letting my hair air dry.