8--so who's Noah?

Okayyyy I got my first 50 reads and I appreciate it so much thanks a lot <3

I hope not to disappoint as we go deeper into this book and look more into the life of our little flower.....:)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
..... please try again later thank you.

I groaned in frustration as I tried Noah's number for the nth time.

I tried again one more time not willing to give up anytime soon because I was sure he must be really worried.

I almost threw the phone against the wall when it kept ringing repeatedly until I heard his voice, I almost burst out in tears.

"Say what you want and get the fvck out of my phone it's frigging 2 am!" His tired voice suddenly boomed. I wanted to laugh at that. It was just 7 pm here.

"Noah?" I spoke softly into the phone and waited a few seconds as I could only hear the rhythm of his breathing.

"Noah it's me! It's jannah, your flower" I burst out almost crying as I heard some shuffling on his end of the phone which indicated he was probably getting out of bed.

"WHERE TF HAVE YOU BEEN DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS!?" He sounded really angry and tired and the concern was clearly visible in his voice, I couldn't stop the little sob that escaped my lips.

"Are you okay? Where are you right now I'm coming!" he questioned in a soft tone.

"I'm fine and I already left I'm sorry for not telling you anything it all happened so fast and now I'm living with my brothers and I'm so confused and don't know what's going on in my life Noah i-"

"Shhh it's okay, it's all going to be alright, they are treating you good right?" He cut off my rambling.

"I don't even know them!" I replied frustrated at my current situation.

"How about we do this, you call me everyday, every single day heaven! and you have to update me about what the hell is going on over there you understand me!?"

I nodded until I realised he couldn't see me before I muttered an okay.

"Good" he added before the call suddenly cut off. I was confused for a second before I tried to call him again but he cut the call before the second ring.

okayyy what's going on?

'aunt may told me everything'

That message suddenly made my vision blurry. My heart was hammering against my chest.

No no no!

I kept calling him over and over again until the lady operator informed me that he had turned off his phone.

Why do I have to ruin everything!? I shoved my head into a pillow and let out a scream. I kept punching it over and over again. I pulled off the cover from the bed and threw it across the room before finally crashing into the floor and just sat there motionless staring into nothing. I couldn't even cry.

It was one of the rare days I lied about having extra classes and had to go with Noah because his aunt had being asking about me.
I always got excited whenever I had to go visit them. It was the only place I could get to be my own self without the feeling of being judged.

"My little girl is finally here" aunt may cooed as she engulfed me into a hug. It felt like home.

"I thought I was your little girl!" Another voice which belonged to Noah's little sister Noel called out as she pouted.