14-- Do you play??

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Do you really think they love you?"

I turned around to find the source of the voice, I didn't find any.

I was in an empty space, so dark and so lonely.

There was something about it that gave me the creeps.

"Do you really think they care about you!?"

I looked around once again still to no avail, I could feel the sweat as it ran down from every part of my body.

"Don't you forget that you are just a burden!"

I couldn't help the tears as I felt like my heart was being sliced into pieces.

"They were forced to stay with you but remember that they will never accept you! No one will!"

I let out an ear piercing scream as I felt like my hair was being tugged at.

"You will never be loved! They would never even think about loving someone like you!"

I used both my hands to try to block out the voices but it felt like they were screaming in my head!

"You also believed in love and family once.......how did it turn out"

"The same way you killed us, they will do that to you!!"

I looked up at the sudden light that appeared, I smiled with a tear stricken face, I held out my hand trying to reach out to the light until I suddenly felt the ground slip beneath my feet. I was falling, where? I had no idea.

I opened my mouth to scream but couldn't hear my own voice.

I was still falling. I was begging it to stop, I wanted it to stop.

It finally did, I felt myself crash into an endless pit of water, I stayed still, not even attempting to save myself, I shut my eyes letting the darkness finally take over me but it was like something was tugging my eyes open. I wanted that peace badly, I wanted that solace, I wanted to just sleep forever and never wake up but it felt like something was forcing me awake.

••••••••••••••••••••

"Heyy it's okay, wake up" I felt a hand smoothly running through my hair.

It was like I was in a trance. I didn't want to wake up but it was like the voice was taking me along....

With a loud gasp I woke up. I was trying to steady my breathing, the memories of what I dreamt of already fading.

"Why are you sweating so much? Did you have a nightmare!?" Lorenzo..

I stood up quickly and went as far away as I could from him, my heart racing.

"What are you doing here!?" I asked panicking. I didn't remember much about the dream I just had but I knew it definitely wasn't a good one.

"Uhh I just came to check on you.." he replied, his gaze unfaltering as he stood up from his earlier position.

"Well...how long have you been here?" I asked as I looked at him suspiciously. He cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to invade your privacy but you know...." He faltered as he pointed at my non existent door. Right.

"Soo do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head furiously at that, avoiding his gaze.

He hummed.