1---school aka my second hell.....

"Jannah!!!" I heard that very annoying witchy voice as I quickly shot my eyes open ughhh I hate mornings...
"Just 1 more minute" I whispered more to myself. I hated having to wake up every morning just to repeat the same cycle over and over again..

"Jannah I swear if you don't get your ass up and leave that room- more like attic- I'm getting mother!" I heard her shrill voice again as she banged the door to my room well attic is a more appropriate way to put it if we're being honest here......

"Jannah Muhammad Alli" oh no! Mother is up.

I quickly sat up from my little mattress and looked at the little alarm clock beside me and saw that it had stopped at 2:00 am before I stared outside the little window and saw the sun already rising...well that's not good.

"Jan-" I quickly opened the door before she could complete my name.

"Good morning to you too Miriam" I said sarcastically as she just scoffed.
"You won't be that sarcastic when you're facing mother" she replied with a smirk as I followed her down to the living room where mother was already waiting.

"Mother!! Jannah was being really mean to me and insulted me for waking her up!" Wait wha-
I couldn't get to open my mouth to defend myself as I felt my hair being dragged from behind and a slap landed on my face. As I looked up with my tear clouded eyes
father....

" How dare you insult my daughter you worthless piece of shit" I felt another slap on my cheek

I'm your daughter too....

"This is all your fault hazel" he shouted angrily as he faced mother before he turned to leave the house ...

Oh no! now mother will get angry at me and she would insult and blame me for everything!
I hated being the cause of their fight..

"You!" Mother turned to face  me anger visible on her face as Miriam just stood there at the corner with a smirk on her face. That little witch with a b - or it works either way...

"I'm so sorry I swear I didn't mean to make him angry at you moth-" I couldn't complete it as I felt another slap on my cheek.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that-" she said with distaste on her tongue.

"I'm sorry.." I quickly apologized to avoid any harsh words. The physical pain was bearable but the emotional one remained engraved in my heart especially when it came from her.

"Ughhh you even have the nerves to cut me off while I'm talking? What has gotten into you today? First you yell at my daughter now me? Sometimes you make me regret even having you!"

I tried to suppress the tears threatening to roll down my cheeks..don't cry don't cry.

I kept wandering from one thought to another to clear my head but all I could think of was pain before I finally decided to come back to reality.

"-Since you already made Miriam so late to school she has to stay home!" Well I'm also late to school....

"Actually mother-" great the witch is not done I thought with an eye roll as I heard two gasps
Oh no...

"Get ready to receive your punishment when we get home! Miriam go get ready we are going out for a little family time" she said as she stared directly into my eyes - I hated eye contact it made me feel weak and hopeless...

"And you make sure you clean up the entire house before you head to school!" Great! I still have to go to school...

°°°°°°°°°°
By the time I had finished cleaning the entire house and taken a cold shower and covering up the few scars I had gotten from today's episode I was pretty sure I had missed two classes already *sighs* 'Lord I pray I survive the rest of today' I said a small prayer as I put my hood up to completely cover my hair - my dad was not really a religious man but he tried his best to teach us- well Miriam some religious aspects and one of the things I picked up was covering the hair which well Miriam never really did.....

After walking for about 30 minutes I had already gotten to school aka my second hell! As I walked through the empty hallway to my locker I was already silently thanking God that everyone was in class just then I heard the shrill of the bell yayyy lucky me!

I quickly started taking out my notes and shoving them in my back pack so I could avoid-

"Well if it isn't little miss four eyes" a very annoying high pitched voice shrilled at me.

Could this day get any worse?

"Really? Four eyes? I don't even wear glasses!" I replied as I raised a brow at get as I tried my best not to gag at the smell of her perfume.

"Well, whatever where is Miriam?"her little partner asked as she stomped her foot on the ground.

Well as you know every high school has their own personal set of witches- again you can replace it with a B-  well I give you Miriam the head cheerleader and then her little minions Chloe and Zoey.

"Last time I checked you were her side kicks not me so I don't even know why you are asking me" I replied as I rolled my eyes at them and attempted to leave as Chloe quickly shoved me into the locker. Great! I'm pretty sure she just opened up yet another wound!

Miriam Really did her best to not let anyone know that we were related in anyway but well.... people talk.

As the little minions both decided to turn around and leave  'not this time witches' I thought to myself as I both spun them around while I raised my foot and stomped on their 5- inches heel clad feet Ha suckers! Well I didn't want to get suspended for punching someone!

Admist their screams and murderous glares I decided to run off to class. Maths yayyy! *Note the sarcasm*

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Soo uhhm how was the first chapter?

Well I didn't want to rush the book and all so I just wanted y'all to catch a glimpse of what the book will look like....

I hope y'all like it?

Please vote comment and leave reviews if you can.....

See ya when I see ya😚