4-- Welp they must be loaded.....

"...and lastly I cried for me!."

°°′°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was already 7.am and I had been awake for the past two hours cuddling tiger and replaying the everything that happened yesterday....it all seemed so surreal.

"Sweetie your brother's will be here any minute now are you sure you're ready?" I heard miss Williams voice call out from behind the door of the room I was in.
I didn't have an answer to her question.i didn't know if I was ready to go live with strangers or my so called brothers! If they really were my real family then where had they been all my life? I tried hard to recall whether mother had mentioned them even once but I couldn't seem to remember at all! What if they were even worse?!

I packed my hair in a messy bun and put my hood from yesterday over my head. What if they don't approve of me covering my hair?
I pushed the thought to the back of my mind as I opened my backpack and checked the content as I came face to face with a gift box.
My birthday was yesterday...

I took out some pain killers for my aching body and silently wished that there was something that I could take for my aching heart.

I zipped my bag close as I looked at tiger, I couldn't leave him here! But I didn't know whether they would like it if I brought him along I mean I'm pretty sure I'm a burden enough for them now..
The next thing I did was exactly what I knew anyone in my position would do.

I'm sorry tiger...

"Come on Jannah" I heard miss Williams call out as she poked her head from the slightly opened door.
Here goes nothing!
I slid my bag over my shoulder and dragged my hood which managed to slightly cover my face. Well good enough.

I slowly walked behind miss Williams as she suddenly stopped and crouched down to my eye level while I simply lowered my eyes.

"Hey sweetie I know you're a bit nervous but I assure you it will all be okay your family is here to take care of you" she suddenly said as if sensing my nervousness while she slightly squeezed my hand. Family? Yeah right! That word just makes my stomach churn more.

She seemed nice maybe if I asked her to let me stay at the adoption centre she would help me....

"Uhh is it possible for me to stay at the adoption centre?" I managed to more like whisper to her as she just widened her eyes in surprise.

She suddenly sighed.
"I don't think you really have a choice here they are your real family you can atleast give them a chance..." I swear if I hear the word family again!!!

"Now let's go see them shall we?" She gave me a small smile as I just shrugged and waited a bit as she stepped in the office before she came out again and led me with her . Here goes nothing....

As we stepped into the little office a strong scent of rich perfume filled my nose as I still kept my head lowered down and just kept staring at a pair of shoes I didn't even realise when miss Williams left the room.

"Hey there *piccolo" I heard a voice with a  deep and rich accent directed at me. I still didn't look up as I heard him heave a sigh. Was I already making him angry?
*Little *

"You can look at me..."he added as I slowly raised my head to look up at him. Okay he was tall! As in friggin tall!
He suddenly crouched down to my height. Geez I get it I'm short I thought as I mentally rolled my eyes.
"Let's try this again, I'm your second eldest brother Lorenzo Cassano and now your turn..." He added as he brought his hand forward to me as I took a step back still avoiding any form of eye contact with him. 

Wait I thought miss Williams said my brothers were coming? I suddenly remembered as I raised my brow in confusion and as if reading my mind He just sighed before he continued.
"Your oldest brother was supposed to come with but he had somethings to take care of.." oh.

"So you got all your stuff We have to get home before noon?"
Yeah home. Yayy.
I gave him a little nod as he sighed again.whats up with him and sighing??

"You really don't talk much do you?" He asked as I just stared blankly at him not knowing how to respond to that.

As we stepped into a car which looked like it was owned by the president a sudden wave of euphoria hit me....
I was going to stay with a bunch of men that are supposedly my real brothers whom I had no idea about or even know anything about......

I still didn't know if they were also like 'him' but I couldn't take any chances not now. Not ever!

I placed my bag pack on my lap and was fiddling with the zips as I was resisting the urge to ask him where we were going as we had been in the car for like an hour or so!
I didn't know how many times I had opened and shut my mouth and hoped he didn't notice at all.

I didn't realise how far we had come until we got to the airport!

I was somewhat glad that I would be leaving everything behind and might as well be able to start over.

Right! I'm going to live with strangers.

I suddenly felt bad that I was leaving without a goodbye to Noah and his family. They were the best things that ever happened to me. I had to find a way to talk to him!

I was just mindlessly following behind Lorenzo like a zombie when I saw that we were at a more private part of the airport. Welp they must be loaded. First the car now a private plane?

Just don't ruin this for them.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sooo hey there.... Watchu think?

Don't forget to tap the little star at the bottom of the page and drop a comment or two :)

So see ya when I see ya.....