Prologue

Water would be heard very faintly and beautifully in the distance. The sky would look pastel blue, with small clouds slowly going over the sky, as pure as white. The grass in this place would be beautiful green, flowing gently in the wind. In the middle of a cemented area of quartz and gold, two men with wings and white robes would appear to be looking at a scroll. "Such a big role for such a young soul." A glowing man would say, looking at a bright scroll, floating at his eye level. The other man would come up to him, grabbing the scroll. "If Galarus says this boy named Ghale is the one to close Roytus, then so be it. I believe this prophecy is a dud.." A younger girl came up to the two men, snatching the scroll. "I don't think that's true! Just look at what it says!" The girl would then look down at the scroll in her hands and would then proceed to read. "

Once the Domain shatters

the World will stop

Once he laughs

The others will join

All will fall

But one will come

Show the truth

and it will know..

" The two men looked at each other then back to the girl. "Just because the prophecy says so, we need someone to go down there themselves to hopefully defeat Roytus." Just after he spoke, a beautiful ring would be heard, and a large man would appear out of thin air in front of all three of the strangers. All three of them would widen their eyes, immediately taking a bow to the man. "Goodmorning, Lord Galarus." One of the men said. Galarus would look at the scroll the girl was holding and would take it gently out of her hands. He would then speak in a low voice. "If we send someone down there, who would it be? You all are too old to remember how to fight even a soldier of a castle. If you have an idea, I'd be pleased to know, my children." The two men looked down at the young girl, looking at Galarus in an inspired way. "She's our youngest Over Heaven, maybe we should send her down to help them perhaps?" Galarus would look at the young girl and would start to think. He would then blink, crouching down to the young girl's height. "What's your name, child?" The girl would look at Galarus, surprised. "M-My name is Kyrie, Lord Galarus." Galarus would smile warmly at Kyrie. "Are you willing to help the boy in the prophecy to fulfill his purpose?" Kyrie would jump up with joy. "Absolutely! I would love to!" She would then widen her eyes a bit, bowing to Galarus. "I'm sorry for that." Galarus would laugh. "You are pardoned. I shall send you down in a few weeks. During those few weeks, prepare your mind and body to turn physical. It will be harsh for such a young and precious soul." Kyrie would nod firmly. "I will do as best as I can, Galarus!"