Chapter 1

Over a smooth, low hill, the Sun would climb up the horizon. Once the Sun's light reached the hill and landscape surrounding it, the grass that seemed still and gray would suddenly slowly wave, turning a slight purple. After a few seconds, however, the grass would then suddenly stop waving once more, turning more gray than it once was. "Why in the hell would a Sorcerous be living all the way out here?" A young boy with short cut, brown hair would complain to a slender - tall man that had a purple outlined cloak and a Wizard like hat on his head. "You shouldn't complain about where she is if we're getting what we need for no fee." The man replied to the boy. "Fine." The boy would say, sighing and crossing his arms. Minutes later, after walking through the gray grass across the still plain they both reached a part where trees with gray leaves would stand. Some of the trees would have beautiful yet unsettling crystals that ranged from purple to green. Upon reaching the forest, the boy would run up to one of the crystalized trees and curiously looked at it. The older man would walk up to the boy and pull him away from the crystals. "Didn't I tell you not to touch these things? I told you they can enrage you, just like what's happening to our people." The boy would look at him then back at the crystal shrugging and would continue walking through the forest with the man. Soon enough after walking through the strange forest, they would encounter a shoddy shack hidden with trees. The house would have the same unique crystals growing out of the corners and walls. The door would have strange symbols, one that looked almost like an eye. The eye seen as a marking would then open suddenly. The eye would close and seconds later, a human that would have a mask with odd markings and symbols on it would open the door. "You two must be Dreg and Gale." The owner would assume. "Correct, we have, as you know, came for the elixir of Odium's Blood." Dreg would reply. "Yes! Yes!. I have it." She'd tell him. "Come in." She'd hold the door open for both Dreg and Ghale as they walked into the shack. Ghale would look around the place, immediately amazed by the shelves of vials of various liquids and tables with herbs and insects. The masked Sorcerous, still behind them both, would whisper a spell and disappear from the room. Seconds later, they'd appear again with a heavily locked box with iron chains on it. "You, by ANY means, DO NOT OPEN THIS UNTIL YOU ARE OUT OF THE REYTO REGION! Opening something so concentrated in this air and environment will destroy this entire CONTINENT!" The Sorcerous would shout to both of them. "Will do." Dreg would say, holding a hand out. The Sorcerous would then hand the box over hastily. "Okay then, you're all settled! Off you go!" The Sorcerous would say, pushing them out and closing the door behind them. "What a freak." Dreg would mutter to himself under his breath, shoving the box somewhere in a hidden pocket in his coat. After walking out from where they came from, Ghale would question; "So, will this "Odium's Blood" really cure all of the enraged people back in the Saetl Region?" "As we were told, and the research we have of these crystals concentrated, yes." Dreg replied, taking out a map. "Man, at least we didn't encounter any trouble on our way here!" Ghale would say, stretching his arms out with a grin. Dreg and Ghale would encounter a sizable rock jutting out of the grass, out of place. Ghale would walk over it and then a Crystal - like abomination would come out of the ground. It would have small glowing purple eyes and in its chest would be a purple orb making a slight hissing noise. It would have a purple and black aura appear around it while the large creature vibrated clearly and terrifyingly.. Ghale would shout, terrified as he leaped off the thing's head. Dreg would swiftly pull out a sharp, long, black katana from his back. "You just had to say something." Dreg said, sighing with annoyance. As Dreg stood in a stance, he would immediately start examining his opponent. He soon noticed something was different about this creature; he would stand a bit back, caught off guard almost. He would then turn around to Ghale. "Stand back Ghale, you're little homemade wooden sword won't do us any good against a Corrupted rock." Dreg would explain to Ghale, looking back to the monster as it stared into Dreg's soul. "Wait- Corrupt- '' Ghale would be cut off as the slow looking crystal creature would immediately lean forward, immediately teleport in front of Dreg. Dreg would look up as the living corruption would charge a swing with its enormous, bulky hands down onto Dreg. As its arms came down, Dreg would swiftly dash out of the way, barely missing the fatal blow. Now on the left of the creature, as it turned towards him, he would pose a stance and his sword would begin glowing an eerie purple light. "Corrupt Cleanser!" Dreg would yell before slashing upwards at the living rock. The katana would hum and shoot a large slice out of itself, hitting the golem straight in its core and head. It would then yell in pain, throwing itself at Dreg. Dreg would immediately jump up and then kick its head, making the golem fall on itself. He would then quickly stab his sword straight into its back, hitting the core from behind, finishing it. The golem would groan and crack in half, turning into rubble and dust. Just after a mysterious white sparkle humming would fly into Dregs chest after he executed it.