Chapter 15

Ghale's eyes would widen as he figured out what he meant. "You stay away from me!" Ghale would shout at the entity, unsheathing his sword quickly. "Oh, but a sword wouldn't do anything to a GOD." Roytus would yell, punching Ghale in the stomach. This punch would launch Ghale across the field. Ghale would squint in pain by the immense force he was inflicted with. "D-Damnit!" Ghale would say, grunting in pain. The entity would faze right in front of Ghale, smiling happily. "Goodbye!" It would say, right about to smash Ghale's head in. At this point, everything slowed almost to a stop. Memories of when he was much younger flashed in his mind at this moment. "So, this is it huh? I have no curse on me to give me another chance. If only.. I have one more chance! Don't screw this up, Ghale!" Ghale would imbue Light's Bane into his sword at this moment and stab the entity straight in the head. Right after doing this, time would go back to normal. The entity would shout in a raspy voice. "No! Noo! Pain! I haven't felt this in years! Oh Ventonim! Why me!" Ghale would look at the entity, raising an eyebrow as it scratched its head as if it got tortured just now. Ghale would get up slowly, still with the imbue on his sword. Ghale would run up to the entity, read to slash its back. Right when Ghale got close, Roytus would become silent once again and snap its head towards Ghale, looking him straight in the eyes. Ghale would be bombarded by screams and hisses. His eyesight would be surrounded with shadowy figures yelling at him and clawing towards him, as if wanting to get him but unable to do so. Ghale would look around frantically, panicking. "Doesn't it feel good, Heart? The feeling of INSANITY? The feeling of DESPAIR?" Roytus would ask Ghale, as his mind would scratch and rumble. "Stop.." Ghale would whisper as the voices got louder. Ghale would shut his eyes and breathe heavily. "I said.." Ghale would start, clenching his teeth. "I said STOP!" Ghale would shout. The shadow figures would disappear and the voices and hisses would fade away into quietness. Roytus would back away and his diamond in his chest would crack. "You bastard! You weren't supposed to get out of that! No more playing games! I'm done with this! I'm ending this.. NOW!" Roytus would plunge into the ground, immediately causing the grass and land to turn pitch black around the spot he went into. The darkness would quickly spread, and a small, black orb with veins around it would grow out of the ground where Roytus went in. It would beat disgustingly, rumbling the ground each beat. "You want To sEe me ReallY? ThEn SAY HELLO TO RAYOLAR!" Roytus would say somewhere in the ground, loudly. The beating lump would burst open, revealing somebody half human. Half of their body would be pitch black, with eyes all over it. The other side would be a normal looking person, until it opened its eyes. His human eye would have a triangular pupil, spinning slowly. "Say hello already!" Rayolar would say. Grinning at Ghale. "Don't give up.." Ghale would say underneath his breath. Ghale would look Rayolar in the eyes. "You don't scare me with your lies. You are nothing but a mere distraction aren't you?" Rayolar would continue to grin. "When you had me at stake with that finishing blow, everything stopped. Your way of 'playing' is to rouse your prey up with despair and insanity. To get me in more despair, you tried giving me false hope that I was going to somehow defeat a literal God." After Ghale gave his theory, Rayolar would frown. "You little. S-" Rayolar was about to shout, but as he tried, he would disappear, and all of the damage he caused would disappear. Ghale's stomach would start hurting and his slight exhaustion would fade. Ghale would find himself surprised by what he just did. He was able to beat Roytus in his own game. "I need to find Dreg. And fast. If I don't, who knows what that thing will do in the little time we have left."