Chapter 13

The Underling would shake the leg that was stabbed and it would heal almost immediately. Ghale's eyes would widen at the sight and he would really start to lose hope. How will he ever kill something that could revive such a wound so quickly? As Ghale thought, he would see the girl pull out a small recorder that was white with red lines plastered all over it, glowing very faintly. The girl would hold it up and blow into it. No noise would come out, but the ground would vibrate very clearly. As she played, her sword would start to bend and wane, turning purple and crystal like. The girl's hair would slowly fade into a beautiful purple as her body grew into an adult out of nowhere. Her skin would become less pale, and her wares would be covered with a black, shiny armor with a symbol on the breastplate that was purple. The girl's flute would disappear from her hands, and she would pick her sword back up from the ground, with a war face he had never seen before. Her eyes were no longer like a cats, but now look kind of like Elder Nova's. She would immediately bolt towards the Underling, stabbing him where his heart would be with her crystal sword. The Underling would cough out blood immediately as she jabbed her sword into him, throwing him into the air. As the Underling was airborne in the water, she would jump up and kick him in the head, nearly cracking it open like the man he had done to when the Underling was in his body. Ghale would watch in awe as this happened, unaware of a creature watching him intently like prey. Ghale would see this and immediately pull his sword back up into a stance. A crocodile looking predator was looking at him with drool coming out of its mouth. It would roar and would burrow into the ground, coming straight towards him. Ghale would then get out of the way immediately as the crocodile would burst out of the ground, trying to snap its jaws into Ghale. Ghale would jab his sword into the head of the crocodile, but to his surprise, his sword would barely go through its skin, as if it was some very tough leather. Ghale would yank his sword out of the place he jabbed, and the crocodile would slash its claws down on Ghale, cutting his chest open. Ghale would shout in pain as he rolled to the right, avoiding another blow from the crocodile. As Ghale was still in pain, he would gather up all his strength and jab the crocodile this time in its belly. This time, Ghale was successful and his sword would go straight through its stomach, causing it to bleed and roar in pain. As Ghale was struggling to pull his sword out, the crocodile would turn its neck and snap at Ghale, nearly biting his arms off. Ghale would take his sword out the crocodile's belly at last, stepping away from it before summoning Light's Bane. His sword replicas would stab the crocodile cleanly in different directions, as if the crocodile's durable skin had no effect on magic. The crocodile would fall limp and Ghale would immediately turn his attention back to the battle. The girl would be bleeding as wounds, not healing, would be all over the Underling she was fighting. "You damn copy! Just die already! No Delver is gonna save you now!" Ghale would notice the girl's armor cracking and her sword slowly turning back to its original form. As Ghale watched the two struggle, he would start to think. If Underlings is the absolute opposite of OverHeavens, wouldn't that mean magic Heaven related would wound him? Ghale would look at his sword in his hand and get an idea. If he could somehow force Light's Bane to only do something to his sword, he could easily stab straight through the Underlings head. Ghale would summon Light's Bane, but would try to make the replicas stab into his sword. After a long moment of strain on his heart, Ghale finally got the swords to stab into his sword. His sword would start to glow brightly of gold, as if it turned into gold. Ghale would lock his focus on the Underlings head as he punched the girl in the face, calling her names. Ghale would sprint up towards the Underling. "Die you damn Demon!" Ghale would yell loudly as he shoved his sword straight at the Underlings head. Before the Underling could react, he would already fall limp, and Ghale's sword would make an explosion-like sound, burning the Underling's head somehow despite them being underwater.