Chapter 11

Ghale would see Dreg silently signal with his eyes to kneel as well, as though this old husk was a noble of some sort. Ghale would kneel as ordered though, intimidated by the old man and his stone gaze. Ghale's body would start to fall limp again. This made Ghale believe the Underling would appear once more, but it was actually his Reservoir trying to regenerate, as kneeling was a traditional pose for regeneration, as it grounded you to the Earth, but since they were in the Reyto Region, His Reservoir will not regenerate. Ghale would try to keep his kneel, but he would become unbalanced and fall on his side. Ghale would quiet his panting, for some reason scared to seem weak in front of this Yushel. The Yushel would finally start walking towards them, pulling out a long Greatsword that was coated with a green substance. "Would you like me to kill him? Seems as if he doesn't really know how to kneel for a few moments." Dreg's eyes would widen and he would say something, still kneeling. "Please, do not kill the child, Elder Nova. He is associated with a prophecy." Nova would immediately start laughing as if it were a joke. "Out of all people, I wouldn't think you would believe something from an Above God! But, you are trying to "change" I guess." Nova would sheathe his huge greatsword back on his back, looking at Ghale as he breathed heavily, paralyzed. Ghale would notice Nova's eyes to focus noticeably. The star shaped pupils would glow a purple light, as if casting a spell with his eyes. Elder Nova would then put his hand out, blasting a purple light into Ghale. Ghale would cough as this blast would push him a few feet away from Nova. Ghale would realize his heart and body no longer ached and he could move again. "What just happened?" Elder Nova would give Ghale a huge look of disapproval. "Did Dreigon really not tell you how Reservoir works?" Ghale would raise one eyebrow. "Dreigon? Who's that?" Nova would look back at Dreg, confused. "Did he not tell you his real name or something? What has he been calling himself?" Ghale would tell Elder Nova that Dreg would call himself well, Dreg. "Damnit, Dreigon, I told you to stop acting like your damn father! You are not gonna be like that fool!" Nova would dash in front of Dreg and uppercut him into the air, following the uppercut with a kick into the ground, leaving a sizable crater in the ground after doing so. Ghale's eyes would widen and he would look forward, trying to look at Dreg. Once Ghale saw Dreg, he would see Dreg was trying his best to look expressionless. "You imbecile! You still can't even take one hit without nearly dying! Why haven't you cured yourself yet? Just mix Reservoir with your bones dammit!" Nova would shout this at Dreg angrily, dropping down to stomp Dreg in the chest. Ghale would become defensive and try to run faster than the large Yushel was falling. Ghale would fiddle his bell, hoping it would wake for him now. The bell would ring lowly, slightly glowing. Ghale would jump right on top of Dreg, ready to take the blow. Ghale bell would activate, taking the humongous stomp. Ghale's bell would ring disgustingly after taking the blow, as if the bell was just hurt. Ghale's bell would crack suddenly, putting Ghale through a shock of pain. Nova would chuckle. "You really think a curse could do something to me? Foolish to do so, kid. I'm not keen on killing a mere child, despite WANTING to kill you about a minute ago." Nova would then proceed to smack Ghale out of the way, breaking one of his ribs from the blow, despite it seeming as if Elder Nova made the hit less potent. Ghale would be launched across the field of gray grass, trying to get up, but unsuccessful because of his now broken rib. Ghale would watch in terror as the Large Yushel would punch Dreg in the stomach harshly. Ghale could hear bones breaking as the hit landed. Ghale would close his eyes in terror. His teacher was being killed by a maniac. What could he do? Stupid Underling, still there? Ghale would say in his mind, looking for the evil in him Ghale would feel a little headache forming on top of the immense pain he has almost passed out from. No, I am NOT fighting my old friend. You really think I stand a chance in a duel against him without my own body? I'll kill us both! The headache would fade instantly, leaving Ghale with no hope as he heard one more hit land on Dreg. Ghale would close his eyes, finally. Is this really how we end? We get massacred by a maniac with grudges and strictness? I'm a stupid mistake. I should've stayed with my brother and had a normal life. I should have never accepted Dreg's offer.. As Ghale would start to tear up, he would pass out. His heartbeats slowly weakening.. Ghale would wake up in a strange place. He would be laying on blueish sand and rock that was uncomfortable as all hell. Bubbles would slowly float up to the roof of this place, covered with mossy rock and bedrock. Ghale would look to his left and see in the distance multiple people in green wares chasing a cowering monster the size of a hut. Ghale would look to his right to see someone looking at him with a smile on their face, seemingly interested in him. Their eyes would be like a cat's eyes and would be purple. This person would presumably be female, having long, white hair and pale skin. Her clothing would be the same as the others he saw in the distance chasing the monster. She would have a weapon on her, a long broadsword with no Sheathe. She would have a badge on her that was green and yellow, clearly symbolizing a type of rank. "Where.. Am I..?" Ghale would ask weakly.