Three

The Bureau has the same smell as he remembers, stale cigarettes, male aftershave and  egos. Louis swears it's a smell, arrogance.

The receptionist buzzed Louis up to level 5, where the detective offices are. The moment he walks in his hands become clammy and his heart rate picks up. He tries to act unbothered as he looks around the room.

He's wearing his black jeans and blue and white baseball tee, vans on his feet and his fringe messy.

He's stared at by the few men milling about.

"Louis, kid!" Drew says as he sees Louis, Louis turns to see Drew smiling at him as he walks over.

"Hi" Louis says

"Harry and Scott said you were meant to be coming, how are you?" he says as he begins to lead Louis down the carpeted corridor to their offices.

"I'm okay thanks" Louis says half smiling

"I think they are in the break room" Drew then says as they come to Harry and Scott's office and see they aren't inside,

Louis looks towards Drew who winks,

"Come on" he says as he leads Louis further down the hall, Louis then hears Harry's  unmistakable laugh. They turn the corner and come to the large break room.

There's a massive table with chairs around it, a kitchen and everything. It's modern and nice and as Louis looks around he doesn't notice  everyone staring towards him and Drew. Harry and Scott look to each other when they see Louis, he looks delicious and when they notice the team staring at him they get a little jealous and territorial.

They stand up and walk towards Louis and Drew 

"Right on time then?" Harry asks as he looks at his watch.

"I see you were expecting me then" Louis says back sassily

"We didn't have high hopes of you showing up" Scott says smirking

Louis rolls his eyes

"Don't look so disappointed that I did" Louis says back

"We might have been looking forward to bringing you in ourselves" Harry says winking at Louis.

Louis gets a tingle down his spine and he hides his blush.

"Get back to work boys" Scott calls to the room and they all immediately listen and chorus their 'yes bosses' around the room.

Harry and Scott then turn serious, they thank Drew for bringing Louis in and then lead him, hands on his back, out the door.

Louis is then led past Harry and Scott's office and to the right where they have a few seperate interview rooms set up. It's more comfortable than a police interrogation room but it just has a table and three chairs, two on one side and one on the other. Louis also notices the tape recorder set up. He looks to Harry and Scott as they shut the door, a scared look on his face.

"It's okay, you've done this before it's nothing new, we're right here" Scott then says and Louis is actually thankful for his words.

"Take a seat Lou" Harry says as he points towards the single chair

Louis does as he's told and sits down a little shakily.

Although he's upset with Harry and Scott he still feels safe in their presence and he still trusts them. He doesn't want to appear weak to them though, It's been nearly 3 years, he should be able to handle it by now.

Scott and Harry share a look and turn into complete work mode, Louis is used to seeing two sides of them but it doesn't make them any less intimidating.