[002]

[𝙩𝙬𝙤]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

—THE BELLOWING ROARS OF A DRAGON was not something that could be missed, or mistaken as something else, especially when they came for the largest dragon alive; Vhagar. The sound jolted Amara up from her bed as she frowned, and then got up out of bed. She was dressed in a night gown that went to her shins, and had fur slippers on the cold floor next to her, which she slipped her feet into.

Her eyes widened at the sight before her. There the she-dragon strided, a small white haired boy atop her saddle. He yelled and screamed as she bounded and rose from the sand and into the sky with thumped, large winged marvellously spread.

Amara groaned in anger at the young boy, though she knew he was going to do so, she had still wished he merely had bluffed.

She grabbed her hair in fury and tried to calm herself down as she began pacing back and forth of her chamber. Wondering what she would do. Surely her brothers and cousins have been awoken by this?

Then she thought, should she awaken Jacaerys and Lucerys? The two Velaryon boys, her brothers. She gulped. But then immediately snuck out of her chambers with no one in sight.

She looked around the corners before continuing her silent journey to find her cousins, with no plan in mind. She walked tip-toed around,making sure none of the guards were watching her in secrecy.

But then, when she turned a corner she began screaming in fear when a face immediately went up to hers, the brown haired boy began screaming as well. She then slapped her hand in front of her mouth when she saw the boys she was looking for.

She sighed in relief before pulling Jacaerys into a tight hug. He embraced her, as he was breathing heavily from the fright he had just gotten.

"Jacaerys." Amara said relived, as she let go of him, but kept her hand on his shoulder, she looked down at Lucerys and laid an arm around him. "Are Baela and Rhaena awoken?" She questioned the two of them.

Lucerys shrugged. "We do not know, but someone is riding Vhagar!" Lucerys gasped.

Amara looked down at the young boy, and laid a hand on his cheek. He didn't mind. He was well used to all the affection he would get from his older cousin. He saw her as his big sister who would protect him against anything. She had promised him such.

"I know." Nodded Amara softly.

That was before she saw the two younger girls following the two boys behind. Baela and Rhaena paused their tracks and looked upon the three other kids with nothing but pure confusion on their faces.

"Amara?" Questioned Rhaena.

"Are you alright?" Amara immediately questioned her cousin.

"Vhagar. She was mine to claim after mother died and now someone has stolen her." Said her little cousin with a trembling voice. Amara looked at the girl sorrowful.

"Shouldn't we go and warn someone? Perhaps Rhaenyra? Or father?" Amara suggested as she took a piece of Rhaena's hair and slid it behind her ear.

"We've tried looking for them." Jace said, sounding panicked. "We wanted to awaken you, for help." He said swiftly.

Amara frowned and turned to her brother. "What did you expect me to do of this matter?" Asked Amara and looked around at all the younger children, who had exhausted looks on their faces.