[005]

[𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

—AMARA WATCHED AS DAEMON HELPED RHAENYRA, into the carriage, grasping her hand softly and giving her a comforting smile after the long hour of sailing to King's Landing.

She was truly happy for the two to find their way together, as they once were. But she knew her siblings weren't exactly thrilled by their mother marrying him hours after both their real and fake father had passed.

Her cousins as well, Baela and Rhaena had lost both of their mother and uncle in a matter of days, and yet Daemon stood firmly and took his niece's hand in marriage.

Amara believed him to truly love her more than anything. And that counts as well as their two children, Viseryes and Aegon.

She had spoken with her youngest brother, Joffrey a handful of times, and then he spent the remainder of his time playing with their newest siblings. Aegon and Viserys. The two sons of Rhaenyra and Daemon Targaryen.

She wished that everyone would stop naming their sons Aegon. It made for a very confusing family reunion.

Her relationship with her step-father had also grown, and even though she would never say out loud, it was almost as if he enjoyed her more as his daughter than his actual ones. The two of them just got along with each other as a father and daughter would.

Daemon spent hours teaching his step-daughter how to fight with a sword. She would go as far as say she was becoming better than him, she had won over him a couple times, but obviously he had won almost every time.

He had also improved her stamina a bunch, as well as her hand-to-hand combat. He had trained her because of what had occurred merely six years earlier, when Aemond had claimed Vhagar. He knew that once they would return to King's landing at some point, that Aemond would sneak up on her and attack her.

Maybe for jokes, but maybe because he was seeking revenge for his lost eye.

"What are you thinking?" Questioned Amara's mother, Rhaenyra. Her long silver hair was filled with plats and was exceptionally beautiful. She was giving her a soft smile as she held her hand on her stomach that was holding a baby.

Amara smiled at her as they sat in the carriage. "I do not understand," she admitted. "Why are we returning to Kings Landing in a carriage?" She frowned. "Why not on dragonback? We'd seem much stronger that way."

Rhaenyra huffed humorously, and casted a quick glance at Daemon besides her. Daemon took ahold of Rhaenyra's hand lovingly. "Because," she began, and looked at her daughter again. "We do not want people to be afraid of us, we're not here to create fear amongst the people."

"Why are we returning then?"

Jacaerys decided to join in on the conversation, as he sat besides Amara. "To make sure the heir of Driftmark will stay as Luke, and not Uncle Vaemond." He told her.

She scoffed. "Uncle Vaemond has always been a man of tradition. Obviously he'd never let Lucerys rule Driftmark, especially when he threw slanders at our name, at aunt Laena's funeral six years ago. He is a man who deserves nothing more than to perish."

Daemon chuckled at his daughters words, along with Luke and Jake. Rhaenyra sighed with a soft smile, and looked at her sons swiftly.