[013]

[𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

THE CANNIBAL BEGAN TO STRIDE across to the edge of the cliff before darting into the fury lit sky. He roared through the sky alerting the smallfolk of his presence. Amara clung on for her life as they hit the winds of the sky at a darting pace, they tore through the skies above the castle, the other dragons from inside the dragon pit began screeching, fearing that the Cannibal had flown to feast upon them.

Feeling the breeze brush against her tainted skin as she flew on dragonback was delightful, she thought. The crisp mornings had always had an affect on her — she couldn't explain the happiness that the cold had brought her sometimes as she was a child of fire and the storm it felt good to be able to experience the coldness against her skin but it would have been much more enjoyable despite the circumstances.

She had wished she had brought Grey Ghost or Eryx with on the trip so she could have practiced a tiny bit with them, seeing how well they would work with one another in the dragon pit.

She would have expected for Grey to be extremely shy as Sunfyre, Vhagar and Dreamfyre would stay there as well, but Cannibal would most likely threaten them with his growls, showing them how dominant he was.

To be frank, Amara didn't have a favorite out of her dragons, she loved them all equally and believed that they all knew such. But, she felt like she always cared most for Cannibal or Amara, as Amara had been there for since she was a child, and Cannibal made her fearsome across the realm, as well as his stubborn personality towards everyone else but her.

If she could, she would have claimed all the dragons she laid eyes on as she could not think of anything else she loved more than the flying beasts spread across Westeros. She had heard many tales of different dragon breeds that she would absolutely die to meet.

She had heard of Ice-Dragons, as well.

But she had grown up listening to the tales of the Ice-Dragons that created an immense amount of chaos across the shivering sea, at the ice cold land. She had always wondered why no one had ever found any bodies,  it she had made up theories herself.

She was well aware of her title as the dragon whisperer, and since she had claimed five dragons, she was seen as a huge threat by many of the realms.

But since she had claimed such a title, hundreds of more men than before had offered her their hand in marriage, pleading for her on their knees begging the gods to make her theirs.

To be honest, she liked the power she held.

When she flew through the briskly air, continuing back to the Dragon Pit, she immediately noticed a far more larger group of people around the pit, watching her and Cannibal from below.

She assumed it was because of the ball and the newest addition of the archery tourney that would be held later in her name, as it was now her name-day and they were showing the new successors of the realm around Kings Landing, it appeared they had made it to the Dragon pit.

She was supposed to be eating breakfast with her family at this moment, but she had gotten lost in time and had flown Cannibal around far to long for her liking.

She had requested Alicent an addition to her name-day being that an archery tournament would take place, and she had gladly accepted the idea, wanting Amara to join it. Amara was happy with the idea, and agreed with her.