[015]

[𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

—AMARA WENT BACK TO HER CHAMBERS, to find her dress she had been gifted by both Luke and Rhaenyra. She had been told they had taken cover in Kings Landing, sneaking out of the palace to retrieve the dress from the infamous madame Mae, who so happened to be the best tailor she had ever met.

The dress she had on was made of black silk, with a deep v-line, letting the cleavage take control of her. The dress went tightly around her chest and waist, making her figure seem abnormally stunning. She was quite pleased with the outcome.

To say that Amara's dress was beautiful would be an understatement. It was beyond stunning. Black silk with bead work all over the corset and bottom of her dress and the ends of her sleeves that were trimmed with black lace. Amara Velaryon looked like a true Targaryen.

When she had thanked her brother and mother, before entering the hall, she had already noticed many of the men watching her with far too hungry eyes for her taste. But she decided to ignore it all and enjoy herself as this was her day and no one else's.

When Amara had reached the middle of the floor moving to the music, she had taken ahold of little Joffrey's hand, pulling him out in the middle of the dance floor and swaying him back and forth, he found the entire thing humorous as she continued on making rapid moves, such as jumping or even carrying him into the air.

Several minutes had gone by of the two simply dancing with one another. Amara had found the entire thing so enjoyable, she cared so deeply for her brothers that she would do nearly everything for them.

Amara and Joffrey giggled with one another, hand in hand, as they went over to Joffrey's seat next to his mother. Rhaenyra smiled greatly at the sight before her. She let go of his hand and watched as Joffrey rushed over to his mother, getting lifted so he was now placed her lap and began speaking of how a great time he had just had with his sister.

"You look beautiful in that dress, Amara." Said Rhaenyra kindly to her daughter, swiftly grasping her hand in a swift and soft move.

Amara brushed the dress down slightly with her free hand and a bright smile on her lips. She looked down briefly. "I am delighted with the present you and Luke have gifted me, mother. I am deeply thankful."

Her smile slightly faded as Aemond Targaryen then walked into the hall, looking at her as though he hadn't seen her in forever, and looked her up and down briefly. She thought she saw him quickly glance at her throat, but she figured she must have been mistaken. He sat down at the opposite end of the table, and the servants hurried to bring him his food and drink.

Rhaenyra looked to Joffrey, unaware of the niece and uncle's glares at one another. She laid a hand in Joffrey's hair, ruffling it up slightly. "How about you and your mother have a dance with each other, in a short while?" She spoke with a playful tone.

Joffrey nodded eagerly at his loving mother with a bright smile, corrupting his expression.

Aemond and Amara were looking at each other, unblinking. She knew that she had a look of distaste on her expression; a look of disgust, and Aemond was staring back with his usual level of arrogance. His pout was annoying her.