[021]

[𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

—AMARA FELT THE COLD BREEZE HIT WITH A SUDDEN SPEED against her cheeks that were slowly starting to flush red and her breath became foggy from one second to another, making it look like smoke. She continued with breathing out and watched as the vapor slowly faded away.

She could not wait to visit the Shivering sea, and Cregan and told her they would make a quick stop by Winterfell so her could gather men for this trip so they could protect the royals from the beast roaming the sea.

She truly believed it was a waste of time, and when she told Cregan such he laughed in her face and told her that he was being cautious since if any of them died, their deaths would be blamed on him. And she did not disagree with him.

She was a tad worried for her dragons and how they would handle such coldness as they have never seen anything as cold as this, but she expected them to do just fine.

She also wondered what to do of Aemond. She had thought it through plenty of times but for some unfamiliar reason her mind had always led to murder. She didn't want to murder him, (which was a lie) but for some reason she felt as if that would be the only solution. Just . . . Tossing him over the edge to get it done with.

She wondered if there would be a less suffocating way to do this, to get rid of him once and for all. But she couldn't think of anywhere else. Perhaps it was Daemon who had this affect on her, the need of homocide in her life, he did kill Vaemond in front of many people, but she would prefer to kill Aemond in private, not too messy or hard.

If he tried to kill Luke, or if he would do so she would murder him with her own two hands. In fact, if anyone as much looked funny at her brothers she would wrap her arms around their throat until they suffocated.

"Do you believe what Helaena said?" Asked Amara the boy, she could feel lurking at her from behind, she could sense his presence and when Aemon walked up next to her, she stiffened in her stand.

"She always blurts out the most uninteresting words, that no one seems to fathom." Aemond admitted and watched Amara's dragons fly through the clouds.

"Or perhaps everyone is too dumb to understand her," Chirped Amara, and Aemond glanced at her. "If you had the choice to stop something horrific to happen to your family, would you take it?" Amara asked him, not daring to look at him.

Aemond merely shrugged. "Depends on who and what we're speaking of."

"Helaena." Muttered Amara, and Aemond heard her. "If Helaena was in danger and someone you knew was to murder her in the nearby future, would you take their life before they could put their hands on her?"

"Of course," He spoke without leaving a pause between his and Amara's words. Amara nodded softly, and knew what she had to do.

"Hmm," Hummed Amara in a slight degrading tone. "Sorry for what's to come," She spoke softly, and then leaned slightly over the edge. "Do you reckon the water is cold?" She spoke slightly intrigued, planning her next move.

Aemond copied her actions and peaked over the ledge, and watched how the waves danced against the wooden ship. "If the weather is this could, I could only imagine how cold the water is." He spoke, shaking slightly from the cool breeze that appeared.