[008]

[𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

AMARA MADE HER WAY TO THE LIBRARY that was close enough to her chambers, searching for new books she could read, so she would not bore herself. She picked up a book and scanned the cover, before flicking through the pages and seeing how much information was actually stored. She tucked it under her arm, and then picked out another.

"The Line of Rebellions?" A mannish but familiar voice questioned, looking at the book in her hands, "A bit brutal for a woman as yourself, don't you think?"

Amara looked up and spotted her awful uncle, Aemond Targaryen. He always always taunting her and picking on her as if she was younger than he was, though they were the same age. She disliked him.

She took a deep breath before replying. "Well, considering I'm yet to read it, I can't be sure." She answered back, rolling her eyes at him annoyed.

"What else have you got stored?" He asked, trying to peak at the different choices she was holding between her arm and waist, she swiftly moved them out of sight for him.

"Nothing you need to know." She spat at him, and continued to look through different books.

He leaned forwards and snatched the book put of her hands roughly, and looked at the cover, "The Wrath of Dragons. Hmm." He continued looking at it, doing the same as she did and skimming through the pages, "I have not read this one yet."

She went to grab it back off him, but he moved his arm out of the way for her not to reach, "I'll return it once I finish it, niece." He said, and slowly began to walk backwards with a mischievous smirk.

"Do you just enjoy taunting me, Uncle?" She spat as she began moving towards him, he simply turned around and continued to walk away from her.

"It's the least I can do after you stole my eye." He said back at her, not giving her the satisfaction of even looking at her as he spoke.

"I wasn't apart of such doings, you twat!" She yelled back. He then immediately stopped his tracks and spun around to look at her, hiding the book behind his back, she looked at him with visible anger.

"You said you would take my other eye with pleasure, and you are sister to the bastard who did so," He squinted his one eye slightly at the girl before him. "I believe you do have a connection with my loss."

Amara shook her head slowly at him. "You have no idea what you're speaking of."

He scoffed with no emotion to it, still analyzing the cover of the book he had taken from her. "I saw the way you smirked when Vaemond's head was taken." He said, then looked directly up at her.

She let out a breathy chuckle. "I saw the way you were as well."

"Yes," he simply said. "There's finally someone around who knows how to have a bit of fun." He grinned slightly at the girl, who rolled her eyes at him.

"Fun or not, you found the entire thing humorous, did you not?"

"As did you."

"I merely laughed because I was surprised, Uncle. My step-father seems to have an effect on you whatsoever." She raised her eyebrows a him teasingly.

He then frowned deeply at her, expression full of nothing but pure confusion.

She scoffed at him and took a single step towards him slowly. "He excites you," She tugged on her shoulders, holding the books tightly. "Perhaps you could duel him."