[031]

[𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚]
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

—AMARA DIDN'T LOOK AT AEMOND ONCE ON THE WAY BACK. And definitely not when she had landed Eryx and saw Baela and Camylla from a distance, she knew Aemond would be there so she almost immediately fled. She felt like they needed to speak of it because it was far out of character for both of them. He kissed her neck, caressed her lips and she enjoyed it.

Why would she?

It was the heat of the moment that had caught her, the gaze in his eyes but she couldn't find a logical reason as to why she had caught him. Perhaps it was because Amara had teased him and he wanted to tease her back.

But it was no teasing at all, only the feeling of the two of them.

It had always been written in their gaze, a chemistry, a seed of love, an invitation to learn about the other. Nearly always with a crowd, they stood apart, hearts beating all the faster when a chance to talk came.

And Amara wanted it to stay that way. Although she wouldn't mind for one night . . . No. Amara did not want anything for one night, she only wanted peace in her head and the thought of Aemond's fingers trailing down her body out of her mind at once.

But it seemed impossible.

Amara walked into her mother's bedchamber to find her and Daemon pacing around the room in panic as Rhaena, Lucerys and Jacaerys sat on the edge of their bed observing the two angsty adults.

"I'm back," She spoke with a smile, Baela and Camylla following behind.

Rhaenyra's head shot in her direction and she let out a relieved sob as she stumbled towards her daughter and embraced her tightly. She rested her hand on the back of her head with a comforting touch to Amara and swayed then gently from side to side. She returned her mother the favor.

Amara snuggled in her mother's grasp with a tired feeling in her muscles, "You're the only person I know that gives indefinite hugs." She spoke muffled into her mother's shoulder.

Her mother let out a low breathy chuckle, "Well, love, where else would I rather be?" In that moment the arms squeezed a fraction tighter and Amara breathed more slowly than she had before in a long time, her body melting into her mother's as every muscle lost its tension to the icy air.

Rhaenyra felt how weak her daughter was, and how exhausted her mind was. She also felt how her icy pale skin felt towards hers, and so she slowly pulled back and reacted her hands on her cheeks for comfort.

"My dearest girl, you are as cold as the ocean Aemond fell into." She mumbled. "Why don't we get you heated up?" She spoke.

"I am fairly good, mother."

Rhaenyra nodded at her daughter with a comforting smile.

"Is Eryx alright then?" Asked Daemon who came up from behind Rhaenyra with a sudden movement. Amara was surprised they knew of Eryx, but then she realized her brothers may have told them out of worry. She didn't blame them.

Amara nodded at him. "Yes, there was nothing bad that had happened to him. I believe he is trying to adjust himself to the new changes, just as he did once we moved to Dragonstone."