needy for touch pt.2

TW: sexual content (smut), swearing, submissive/dominant

enjoy :D

I arch my head back, enjoying the feeling of his touch. As my head is arched back, JJ leans in and starts kissing and sucking on my breasts. It really shocks me, but in a good way.

Me: OW FUCK YES..!

The words comes out with almost a pornographic moan. Everything around me goes blurry expect JJ. I want him. And I want him NOW.

I grab his head, pressing his face into my breasts. His nose tickles my nipples and his mouth leaves kisses and hickeys all over my breasts.

I moan at his actions and starts grinding harder on his lap. Pressing myself on his crotch, making him hard and myself wet.

"Fuck Kie. I'm not gonna last long."

I stop my motions and slowly starts climbing down his lap. Down to his legs so my face is met with his crotch.

"I wanna see it.."

My words shock him, he doesn't know what to say or do. It's like he's suddenly in a trance. I use it as my advantage, unbuttoning his shorts and pulling them off. I throw the shorts on the floor and take in the view. He's rock hard, it's pulsating through his underwear and his chest moves fast from his desperate breathing.

"You want me to touch it?"

"Ye- yes"

I look at him, waiting for him to say the word.

"Please."

His begging tone sends shivers down my body. I tug at the hem of his underwear. Feeling needy and desperate for his length to go down my throat.

"Just let me know if you want me to stop. Ok?"

JJ nods.

"Good."

I pull down his underwear and as I reach the end of his crotch, his dick pops out and hits his abs.

"Fuuck JJ, that's so hot.. and big.."

He whines, begging for me to touch him.
I spit in my hand before taking his dick in my hand and jerks it up and down. I leave kisses around his chest and crotch area as I'm pumping his dick in my hand.

I look up at him, his eyes are shut and he's biting his lip. God it feels so good to see him like this. That I'm the one giving him pleasure.

"I'm gonna taste you. Feel you in my mouth."

JJ is completely wrapped around my finger, but he nods at my words. Giving me permission. I've never done this before but how hard can it be? I've got the theory, from research. Well from porn and such.

I start by licking the tip. Swirling my tongue around it.

"Fuuuck."

My pussy tingles at his moan. I keep licking the tip before I press it as far down my throat I can.

"SHIITT!"

JJ shuffles in his position, making me gag on his dick.

"Fuck I'm sorry-"

He's already out of breath. I look him right in the eyes.

"Don't be. I loved it."

Before he can respond I take it in my mouth again. Swirling my tongue, pressing it to my cheeks with my hand as I touch his bare chest with my other hand.

"Yess please just like that.. your mouth feels so fucking good."

I'm completely soaked by his low, needy and desperate voice. God this boy makes me so weak and wet.