pictures

tiny bit inspired by the scene in obx 3 where kie looks at the photos in her room, and she looks a little extra on the one of jj.

but it's smut cause why not.

i feel like I'm way better at writing the build up and sexual tension before the actual smut but can't just leave it y'know.

I'm still working on that longer story so might post some other ones (like this one) until that's finished. you're also welcome to comment any requests, it would help a lot!

hope u enjoy :D

TW: smut, sexual content (with consent), sexual tension, slight angst

————————————————————

It's always been there, the undeniable truth that she's absolutely mentally, emotionally, physically and sexually attracted to him. She can't deny it, it's been there since day one.

The emotional part came first, it wasn't really acknowledged until a few months into their friendship. But as soon as she felt it, their chemistry and connection, it only grew bigger and bigger throughout the years and throughout their friendship. The emotional connection was something that came naturally. They were comfortable with sharing their thoughts and feelings, both random small ones and bigger and more intimate ones, early in to their friendship. They could share things with each other without any fear of being judged or criticised. There wasn't only talking involved, it could be a look, a small touch on the arm, a hug or a simple thing of just being there.

With the emotional part, it also became a mental thing, like they'd think alike and know when the other person is or isn't comfortable with something. They don't have to try or make an effort to know, they simply just do and they're  always the ones who notice's first. The two also shares the same perception of life, what's most important for them and what they would like to accomplish in life. For example, they both want to travel the world, explore different cultures and surf in different waters. After that moment in the container, both their minds keeps going back to the thought of surfing the waves in South America, cooking up fish on a fire and enjoying each other's company. They also both treasure their friend group, the pouges, their family, so deeply. It's what keeps them alive in a sense, their strong bonds and their love for each other is such a powerful thing.
Simply put, they both want and need that simple but exciting life and adventure, they need their pouge family.

Reasons to why Kiara loves JJ is his goofy, loving, caring, flirty, playful, impulsive and funny personality. His goofy side always makes her laugh and feel warm inside and forget about all the bad things in the world. JJ is someone who always puts his friends first, which is one of his best qualities. It shows how deeply he cares about his friends that is his chosen family, but unfortunately it's also making him not care about himself. He puts himself at risk of getting hurt and in dangerous situations to protect the ones he loves. It frustrates Kiara, and the other pouges, that he doesn't see how important and crucial he is for everyone and for the friend group as whole. So they've started to make more and more effort to show him his importance and how loved he is.

All these things considered, their connection on a emotional and mental level and Kiaras love towards the boy, she can't deny the psychical and sexual connection. There's always been a attraction towards JJ, he's always been good looking, maybe more than good looking. Actually he's always been extremely fucking hot, which makes it even harder to ignore when he's constantly flirting. She didn't really reflect on it the first parts of their friendship, but through the years he's only grown to be even hotter which is making the flirting hard not to think about. His blonde and messy hair, ocean blue eyes, sun kissed skin, muscular legs, arms and back, his whole body to be honest, his thin but beautiful lips, his dimples and defined jaw and his fucking abs and chest leading up to his neck. And his hands, with their rings wrapped around his fingers.