the tenth

this is the last part of this imagine, but I'm working on more rn so stay tuned for that :))
thanks for reading, commenting and voting, it means a lot! <3

ps. love reading your reactions to stuff so please keep commenting them

————

They're laying in bed, with the laptop in front of them. The movie's been playing for awhile and they've gotten close and comfortable. Kiara has her head on JJ's chest and her leg is on top of his. JJ's arm is around her torso, stroking his fingers along her back.

"This is my favourite scene."

"Why?"

"It's when they meet Artie."

"So?"

"He's hot."

JJ chuckles.

"What?"

"Yeah.. I mean he's really cute and awkward in a adorable way. His blonde hair looks so fluffy and his freckles are so cute and he's got those blue eyes that-"

Kiara stops herself from her daydream ramble.

"Blue eyes that what?"

"Nothing, never mind.."

JJ's can't help but to smirk, feeling his cheeks turn red. Kiara looks up at him and notices his mischievous face.

"Don't look at me with that face."

"What? I'm not doing anything."

"Yes you are."

"It's just cute to hear you daydream about a fictional character in Shrek, that's all."

"Yeah yeah.. Just play the movie."

JJ chuckles and press play on the computer.
Kiara is trying her best to not fall asleep. It went well the first half hour but when JJ began to to drag his fingers along her bare arm, she got more and more relaxed. The feeling of his warm skin against her skin is just too good, it feels euphoric and calming at the same time. Kiara's eyes gets heavier and it's hard to keep them open. Eventually she drifts away in sleep.

{An hour later}

Kiara has never felt this relaxed as she tries to open her eyes, getting them used to the light. Her whole body is heavy and warm against JJ.

"Hey there princess."

Kiara looks up and meets the boy's smiles. God she loves that nickname and that sweet and beautiful face.

"Hi."

"Slept good?"

"Mhm."

Kiara yawns and stretch her arms out over her head. JJ looks at her and chuckles.

"What?"

"You got some dry drool on your cheek."

"Oh."

Kiara quickly wipes it.