𝟑. 𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤

"Good luck, Am. You're gonna make him lose his fucking mind, alright? You're gonna look beautiful, and hot, and he's gonna feel bad" Ryan says, as we hug before I get into the cab. "Thanks, Ry. Say hi to everyone from me" I reply, so he nods his head let's me get into the cab. The cab takes me to the hotel I'm staying at, where I'm meeting my team to get ready. I'm seriously nervous about this, I'm excited to see the cast again, but I'm scared about seeing Evans. I don't know if he's still as mad at me as he was, seven months ago. I know that my anger pretty much just turned into complete sadness, but I don't know how that's going for him.

"There you go, all good! Wanna put on your dress, gorgeous?" my stylist asks, pulling me out of my thoughts. I nod my head, stand up from the chair and let her help me put my dress on. It's a beautiful dress, it's blue and silver and it's shiny and- yeah, it's amazing. My stylist, Sarah, is one of my best friends too, actually. She's an amazing person, and she's crazy good at her job! I love her, I'm really, really glad she's here today. After she took a picture of me in the dress to post on her Instagram account, we wait till it's time for me to walk the carpet with the rest. For now, I just quickly check my phone and try not to cry while out song, Silver Bird, plays on the radio.

__________

Instagram

liked by @chrisevans, @therussobrothers and 1

liked by @chrisevans, @therussobrothers and 1.493.845 others

comments: 23.687

@sarahjohnsonstyle: Avengers: Endgame World Premiere day! Hell yes, it's @ameliarose in Prada, styled by me. You go girl!

tagged: @ameliarose

View Comments:

@usernameg: SLAY

@usernamej: omggg

@usermame: the sparkles-

@usernamek: are you trying to kill us???

@usernamei: omg but I can't wait WAIT for the pics with her and Evans😭

@usermamec: so cute

@usermane: OMG GIRL

@imsebastianstan: woah... 🥵🫣

@usermamj: oh my goodness

@usermame0: you slayed, again.

@usernamey: thank you for this serve

@usernamek: HOT AS FUCK BYEEE

@robertdowneyjr: wow, Am! 🔥

@usernamel: GODDESS