𝟏𝟖. 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭-𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝-𝐏𝐢𝐜 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Well, you should know that I've really been missing Dodger too. I miss the days where I spent almost all of my time at your place to be with you- I mean, with him. And my apartment feels kinda empty without you two there" I reply to him, also using Dodger as a reference to Chris, like he did. "Yeah?" he silently asks in reply, looking down at my lips for a moment as he gives me a sweet smile. "Yeah" I sigh, before taking a sip of the almost-finished drink in my hand. "Do you, um... Do you think we could start to uh, you know... Maybe see each other more, again?" Chris nervously asks, slowly placing his hand on my knee as he looks at me.

"Maybe" I silently reply, looking at his lips again. I really want to kiss him, but I know that's inappropriate. We're friends, just friends! "How about, when you're in Sudbury for Christmas anyway, I take you to go see the Christmas lights? We can take Dodger too, but we don't have to" he suggests, moving his hand up a little which sends good shivers down my spine. "We'll see, Chrissy" I silently giggle, lifting up my shoulders for a second. "Ofcourse, sweetheart. I just thought it could be... Fun" he adds, so I just nod my head and smile at him. He knows damn well what he's doing to me. "I miss the moments we used to have in Massachusetts together" Chris sighs, making me look right into his eyes. "I do too" I agree, so he smiles back at me and slowly nods his head.

"We could uh, start making some new memories. You know, having new moments together. I mean, we'll have opportunities to do so, soon" he says, which yet again makes me smile. He's so cute, and so handsome, and so incredibly hot... "You're right, and... Maybe we could" I reply, and he lets out a silent chuckle as he looks at me with the most loving look on his face. Exactly the way he always used to look at me. "Hey um, do you remember the last Christmas week we spent in Massachusetts?" Chris asks now, taking his hand off my thigh now. "Oh God, that must've been like, 2017?" I ask, making him smile bright.

"Yeah! Such a long time ago, huh? I think we spent pretty much every day cuddled up as we watched movies on the couch back then" he chuckles, making me laugh. "We did! We watched Home Alone, Home Alone 2 and The Holiday in one day!" I happily giggle, reliving that moment inside my head. Oh my God, that week was amazing... "Right, we did! Fuck, that was by far one of my favorite days ever, especially with my girl next to me" he replies, giving me another one of those loving looks that makes me want to kiss him right here, right now. "We loved ice skating too, huh?" he asks now, which immediately makes me feel enthusiastic.

"Oh my God, do you remember when I took you to my mom's place after you did your Christmas eve things at your mom's place? And we had all these gifts, like we included you in our family, do you remember that? And we spent the night together in my old bedroom back then, but we sneaked out and went ice skating on that tiny lake behind the house?" I ask, feeling incredibly happy as I think about it. "Ofcourse I remember that! God, that must've been one of the best Christmases ever! You looked so cute and happy, I'd do anything to have a day like that together again" he happily chuckles as I brightly smile. "Me too!" I giggle, moving a string of hair behind my ear as I look into his beautiful, loving eyes.

"You would?" he asks, a little more silent now after laughing with me. I nod my head with a smile, and scrunch up my nose as I close my eyes for a second. "Then... Let's do it. Let's... Yeah, let's do something like that again, together. Just you and I, just me and my girl again, let's-" Chris sweetly tries to suggests, which immediately makes me nervous because of the things I feel, until he gets interrupted by Robert. He asks us if we're having fun, but Chris just mostly keeps looking at me with love and hope above all else.

I thank Robert for having us, and tell him that we're having a great time before the rest all joins us in a big conversation. We all talk to each other again, take some more pictures and end the night with another drink before some of us make our way back to the hotel. Others are already going back home but Sebastian, Lizzie, Mackie, Chris and I are staying the night in Miami. After saying a quick goodbye to them and asking them to have breakfast in the morning, I get to my own room and take a hot shower. I lay down in bed when I'm all done, and check my phone. I see that I've been tagged in a few posts, but my team also wanted me to post some pictures I got taken for some brands.