𝟏𝟐. 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐫

"Yeah! And, you know, I loved the other things you did too. Such a shame I didn't do Knives Out after all, we could've made up back then, maybe" I say, lifting up my shoulders for a moment before taking a small sip of my wine. "What? You were supposed to be in the movie?" he asks, frowning a bit. Oh shit, he didn't know... "Didn't they tell you that?" I silently ask in reply, also slightly frowning and feeling instant regret. "No, I didn't know about that at all. Who, um... Who were you supposed to portray?" he asks again, giving me a little smile this time. "Marta, I asked Ana to take over" I reply, so he slowly nods his head. "Right, so... We would've had a lot of scenes together if you took it" he adds, and I also nod my head as I ket out a silent 'I know'.

"Can I ask why you didn't take the role?" Chris carefully asks again, looking a little sad now. "Oh, I took it in the first place! It was gonna be kind of, like, a surprise for you, after Endgame. But um, when I got home that night, after our last day of shooting, I canceled" I explain, so he frowns again. "Why did you cancel?" he asks yet again, and I let out a silent sigh as I softly smile. "Because... You know..." I reply, and his little smile disappears. His eyes immediately start to get a little teary, like the fight we had is still a sensitive topic to him. I mean, it's still a sensitive topic to me too, if I talk about it. It sucked, that's a fact.

"Right... I'm so sorry" he adds, but I shake my head. "No no, it's fine! I loved the movie, I'm glad Ana did it instead" I happily say, and he softly smiles. "I mean, uh... I mean, I'm sorry for everything. I was an asshole to you that day, I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have said any of those things, you didn't deserve-" Chris tries to tell, but I quickly interrupt him as soon as I feel my eyes getting teary as well now. "Oh, let's not talk about that... It wasn't your fault, it was mine. Okay, um, so how's your family? How's mama Lisa?" I immediately ask, saying that second sentence as fast as I can. I really notice him feeling bad, but again, this isn't a good moment to talk about it. If I talk about it, I'll cry. I don't wanna cry. Not right now.

He looks at me in silence for a few seconds, before letting out a sigh and nodding his head once. "The family is great, ma is fine too. She misses you, you know" he chuckles, causing me to smile bright. God, his family... I love his family, and I seriously do miss them. It was almost like I was a part of their family back in the days, it's weird to suddenly stop talking to people you're so incredibly close to. "She does?" I ask, slightly raising my eyebrows. "Yeah, she watched pretty much all of you recent works and loved them all. And then she told me she misses having you around" he replies, which makes mybeyes teary again. "That's... I miss her too. I didn't think she'd even remember me" I giggle, making him smile bright. "Ofcourse she does, she's always loved you, that never even slightly stopped" Chris chuckles again, which makes me laugh.

"Say 'hi' from me when you see her, will you?" I softly ask, still feeling emotional. He seems to notice that, so he places his hand on my knee for a second and nods his head. "I will, absolutely. So, how's your family been?" he asks me in reply, making me smile again. He knows me so well, my favorite person. I tell him abiut my family, until he asks me about work. "You know, I really loved the Black Widow movie too. I loved all the things you did, and I'm still a sucker for you in Fear The Walking Dead, but Black Widow was fucking awesome" he adds as we laugh, making me feel even happier.

"Thank you! Too bad Steve wasn't in it, huh?" I ask, giggling a little as he laughs with me. "Oh God, yes! Fuck, I wish he was there" he replies, causing me to smile again. "You know, he gets reffered to a lot. That's something!" I giggle, taking a sip of my wine as he takes a sip of his beer. "Yeah, but I wish he showed up after all. Would've been fun to do that with you one last time" he chuckles, and I agree. "Well, people say that when Nat goes to that helicopter towards the end, she's on her way to Steve. You know, for Infinity War" I tell, and he raises his eyebrows. "Ah, then I agree with those people" Chris replies, and yet again, we laugh together.

"So, how about this movie? You excited?" he asks, looking at my lips once. "Oh, yeah! I'm really excited, I think it could be a pretty good one" I reply, and he nods his head. "I agree, yeah. I heard you have to cut your hair for Dani, is that true?" he asks again, softly smiling. "It is, yup! Pretty fucking short, to be exact" I giggle, making him smile. "Well, I'm sure it's gonna look beautiful on you" he sighs, so I smile back at him and notice myself almost falling back into old habits. I want to kiss his face so bad, but that's not the way we are right now. I get a weird but good feeling in my stomach too, that can't be good either...

"What do you have to do for Lloyd? Any changes?" I ask now, taking a sip of wine again. "Well, there's a stache..." he carefully replies, and I almost choke on the wine. "Oh my God, is there really?!" I happily ask after swallowing it, raising my eyebrows as I smile bright. "Yup... Would it help if I told you that I suggested it?" he asks, which causes me to smile even brighter. "I love that!" I laugh, which makes him smile. "I just felt like, since he's supposed to be an asshole, the stache would fit! The Russos wanted a clean shave, but I felt like that was only good for both Ransom and Steve" he explains, and I nod my head.

"Agreed" I jokingly sigh, as he takes a sip of his beer. "I think you're gonna kill it, Chrissy" I add as I notice him getting a bit nervous about the role, making him look up at me. "You think so?" he asks, giving me a small, sweet smile. "Oh yeah, absolutely. You're prefect for it, if you ask both me and the Russos. But, it's been such a long time since we saw each other! Work can't be the only thing we talk about now, right? We have so many things to talk about, other than that" I giggle, smiling again.

"You're right! How's life in New York? Still living there?" he asks, running his hand through his hair once. I used to love running my hands through his hair, or playing with it when he was laying in between my legs, or even on top of me. Fuck, I miss that... "Yup, still in New York! You're still in Boston, aren't you?" I ask in reply, still hearing that cute Boston accent in his voice as he talks, especially when he's happy or enthusiastic. "Yeah, I'm still there. It's the place I'm the happiest, it's where my family is. It's that obvious, huh? I know you like the accent" he chuckles, making me laugh.

"I do like that accent, and I'm glad you're still there, it's your home. So um, how about love? Do you have a girlfriend? Fiance, perhaps? Do you, like, live together?" I ask again, seriously interested in this. I want him to be happy, and I really hope he is! "N-no I'm not with anyone. It's just me and Dodger out there, and what about you? Is there a very lucky guy?" he asks in reply, making me smile. I can't help but feel kinda relieved about him being single, oops! "Same story, except for the Dodger thing" I giggle, making him laugh with me. I'm having a good time with my Chrissy right now, it's almost like old times, but without all the kisses and touches. We're just talking about life, with wine and beer in our hands.