𝟐𝟎. 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

-

-

Back to Amelia's POV

After having some drinks and Christmas cookies with my family, we get to the dinner table to enjoy the amazing dinner my mom prepared. I helped her a little, but it was mostly her. She is the best cook ever, it's unreal! "So um, Am... I know I shouldn't ask you this, nor bring him up at all, but... I was looking through Instagram, and..." my sister Sierra starts, carefully looking at me as I smile. "Yeah, Chrissy" I giggle, nodding my head and knowing what she's talking about. "Yeah! So um, what's all that about? Are you two back together?" my little brother Miles asks now, jokingly bumping into me. "Oh, no, we're not. We've never been together in the first place, so... None of that, but um, we had this dinner thing with the others we worked with and we had fun" I reply, getting a little nervous.

My mom seems to notice that, so she changes the subject for me. "I'm glad you had fun, it's really nice to see you so happy. You both looked incredibly happy on that picture, made us all very happy too. Send him our love when you see him again, yeah? And, how's everything in New York?" she asks, making me smile again. After talking about New York and some other stuff for a while, we all watch some Christmas movies and get to open one gift each. After that, we all go to bed. I'm sleeping in my old bedroom, so I get ready for bed and lay down as I check my phone.

__________

|text message|
|Evans|

Evans
Hey Amsy, merry Christmas
Eve to you and your family!

Evans

EvansUnfortunately, Dodger isn'thaving much attention for metoday

Evans
Unfortunately, Dodger isn't
having much attention for me
today...

Me
Aw!! Such a cutie, does
he like it?

Evans
I mean, he likes it more
than he likes me at the moment

Me
😂😂🫣

Evans
But hey, seriously

Evans
Thank you for everything

Evans
I really appreciate this, and
the letter was so sweet

Evans
I don't even have the words

Me
You're welcome, Cap

Me
Did you have fun tonight?

Evans
I did, did you?

Me
Yeah! My mom, and the
others too actually, told me
to send you their love

Evans
Ahh that's so sweet, send
them my love back!