𝟏𝟕. 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢

Only a few days later, Friday finally comes. Sebastian and I take a flight to Miami together, get there on time and take a cab to the hotel we're both staying at, so we cab get ready and wait for the right time to leave after getting ready. "So, I heard about this new movie you're doing with the Russos! Excited?" Sebastian asks, as we're laying on the bed to wait for the right time. "Oh, yeah!" I happily reply, giving him a kind smile. "Chris is in it too, right?" he asks again, so I slightly frown. "Which one?" I ask, giggling a little as he smiles back at me. "Evans, Am. I saw the posts about the cast, and the Polaroids of the dinner thing too" he adds, so I nod my head again. "Right, yes" I sigh, looking at the time for a second.

"How are you feeling about it? Working with him again, after such a long time?" he asks, making me look back at him. "Oh, it'll be... Fun!" I reply, smiling yet again. "You know, about those Polaroids... You two seems to be pretty happy" Sebastian says, giving me a smile again as he raises his eyebrows. "We had fun" I reply, nodding my head twice. "Well, I'm glad you did. But, enough about that guy! You excited to see the rest again?" he asks now, making me laugh. "Yeah, definitely. Let's go, shall we?" I ask, standing up from the bed as he nods his head. We make our way outside, and take a cab to the right address as we quickly check our phones.

__________

Instagram story of @ameliarose

__________

__________

Instagram story of @imsebastianstan

__________

Once Sebastian and I get to the right address, everyone is already here. We greet our former costars with love, and Sebastian talks to Lizzie and Mackie while I walk up to Chris. "Evans" I say, looking at his gorgeous self from head to toe for a second, before looking back up into his beautiful shimmering eyes. "Athena... Looking beautiful, as always" he replies, nodding his head once with a pretty smile on his face. "Why, thank you! You don't look so bad yourself, Chrissy" I add, looking at him from head to toe for a moment yet again as I slightly bite my lower lip with a smile. Oh well, maybe I'll flirt a bit tonight... I give him a quick wink, so he looks at me from head to toe very slowly and obvious, before slowly nodding his head and slightly raising his eyebrows. Alright, he's down for it!

I walk over to Robert once again, to thank him for having us all, and sit down at the table. Chris is right in front of me, next to Mark and Mackie, while Sebastian and Lizzie are next to me. Throughout the entire dinner, I cab barely keep my eyes off Chris. He looks so good, so hot... I'd love to just take him to the bedroom, or bathroom, or balcony- I don't care where, and let him destroy my insides. Yeah, the things I'd let him do to me right now... We share a lot of eye contact, little smile and looks of lust as we eat, looking at each other's lips frequently and biting our own in the process. Oh my God, I want him so bad right now...

After dinner and taking some pictures, we all just stay here for some drinks and talks. When Sebastian stands up to go to the bathroom, my lovely Evans doesn't waste any time and walks up to me, sitting down where Sebastian just stood up from. "Hey Amsy, having fun tonight?" he asks, crossing his arms as he looks at me. "Yeah, are you?" I ask in reply, looking at his lips for a second before looking back up into his eyes. "Yeah, I'm glad you're here though" he adds, letting out a silent sigh as he leans his back against the couch. "I'm glad you're here too, you look... Really good" I say, taking a sip of the drink in my hand but never breaking eye contact.

He just looks at me in silence, with a small smirk forming on his face as he looks at me, slightly closing his eyes for a moment. "You know, I don't feel so good tonight" he starts, causing me to frown. "Are you okay?" I ask, getting a little worried, the way I always used to get worried about every little thing he'd have back then. Even if he'd bump his toe, I'd get worried as hell. I guess I just care about him, so so much. Still. "Actually, breathing is a little hard, you know that feeling?" he asks in reply, so I nod my head and immediately look at all parts of his face. "It's weird, because... It's only hard to breathe when I look at you... Like, every time I look at you, which is a lot, I can barely breathe" he finishes, smirking again as I let out a relieved sigh.

"You scared me, Evans" I giggle, moving a strong of hair behind my ear as I feel myself blush at his comment. "I'm sorry about that, beautiful. But, you really do look breathtaking tonight... You always do, every fucking day, but yeah, you look breathtakingly beautiful" Chris tells, slowly nodding his head once. "You look cute when you blush like that, angel. I've always loved making you blush" he adds, making me smile bright. "I know you have" I giggle, also slowly nodding my head as he smiles. "Don't even get me started on that giggle of yours... It's my favorite sound in the world, probably the cutest thing ever" he says, which yet again makes me giggle while I shake my head.

"And she keeps doing it! Do you want me to die from all the feelings this gives me?" Chris jokingly asks, causing me to laugh. "Sorry! So um, what are you up to for Christmas? You gonna be in Sudbury?" I ask, running my hand through my hair once after looking at his lips for a second. "Um, yeah! The whole family together again, it's gonna be great. How about you? Where are you gonna spend your Christmas?" he asks in reply, giving me a sweet smile. "At my mom's place, with the family" I reply, so he nods his head and looks at my lips. "New year's there too?" he asks again, looking at my boobs a little too obvious for me not to notice it.

"Yeah" I giggle, slightly raising my eyebrows when he looks up again. "Well, sounds fun! You always loved the holidays so much, you were always with this cute smile and enthusiasm when the holidays started to get close" he says, making me smile. "Oh well, I can't help it" I giggle, and he laughs with me. "I know that, it's cute. And uh, since you're gonna be in Massachusetts anyway... Maybe we could see each other" Chris suggests, looking at my lips yet again. "Maybe" I silently reply, also looking at his lips before taking a deep breath. "Ma would be really happy to see you" he adds, as I nod my head.

"And I'd be really happy to see her" I reply, so he slightly frowns with a smirk. "Only her?" he asks, making me smile. "And the rest of your family" I add, taking a sip of my drink but still not breaking eye contact. "I mean... There might be someone there who misses you even more, someone who'd love to see you more often, especially around the holidays and all..." he silently tells, looking at his hands for a second. "Yeah? And who would that be?" I ask, causing him to look up. Oh God, those eyes... Fuck, I just wanna pull him close by his collar and kiss him right now.

"Dodger!" he finally replies, after looking at me with a smirk and those pretty eyes of his in silence for at least a few seconds. "Ofcourse!" I happily reply, taking yet another sip. "He told me that he misses having you around, the other day. Since you used to be at my place a lot, he got used to it and now he misses you. A lot, every day. I've been feeling kinda lone- I mean, he's been feeling lonely without having you with him at home" Chris explains, clearly talking about himself. He's not only extremely fucking hot right now, he's also extremely fucking sweet and charming... To be honest, I've been feeling lonely without my Chrissy as well. We used to be together every day, it was almost like we lived together at some point. It was weird when we suddenly thew all of that away, I still hate it...