𝟔. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐨 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

I giggle about the messages, happily shake my head and put my phone down yet again. Oh man, the Russo brothers are amazing. For now, I just close my eyes and get some sleep before my alarm wakes my up again at 9am. I slowly get out of bed, make myself a big breakfast and watch some TV all day. I mean, I've got some time off, so I'll enjoy it to the fullest for as far as I'm able to! Sure, I have to read some scripts and prepare for a few things, but I can take a week to relax. And I will I definitely will. I'll be there on Friday then, so I'll stay the night and go back on Saturday, next week.

-

-

Chris' POV

"Do you think you could maybe uh, watch Dodger for the weekend, next week? I have to be in Los Angeles, I can't take him there" I say, looking at my brother as we're having dinner with my sisters and mom, at my mom's place in Sudbury, Massachusetts. "Ofcourse, yeah!" Scott happily replies, so I thank him and start eating. The TV is still on, but no one's really watching, until the news starts playing. I'm not paying attention, but Scott taps my shoulder like there's something on there, and points at the TV.

"Amelia-Rose Athena has been casted alongside Adrien Brody, Harris Dickinson and Sam Rockwell in the upcoming movie 'See How They Run'. The movie will be about-" is all I hear the news lady say. Amelia-Rose Athena, the love of my life... "Chris, um... I-isn't that the movie you stepped out of? You uh, you got the role but eventually couldn't make it because of another thing, right?" Shanna, my younger sister asks, as the rest of my family looks right at me. Yeah, that's right. I took the role, but had to turn it down because of another project. I knew that they didn't have the leading actress yet, but if I knew that it was gonna be her, I would've canceled every single thing to be able to do it. Even though she probably wouldn't want to work with me anymore, not after our fight.

After letting out a silent 'yeah' in reply to my sister, my mom notices me getting upset. I miss my girl, I still miss her every single fucking day. She is, and always will be, the love of my life. "So, sweetie, why do you have to go to Los Angeles?" my mom asks, before taking a bit of her food. "Uh, the Russo's asked me to. They want to pitch an idea, I'll probably take it anyway" I chuckle, making them all smile. Yeah, the Russo brothers are awesome! I'd do anything they ask me to, seriously, they're geniuses.

-

-

Back to Amelia's POV

I spend the next day at home again, cleaning up and just talking to my friends and family for a while. I watch some TV, have some snacks and drinks, and do pretty much nothing else. I'm just getting some rest right now, and book a room at a hotel in Los Angeles for next weekend. I'm excited to see the Russos again, it's been such a long time and they're both amazing. Every idea they have is great, I'm definitely gonna say yes to anything they're gonna pitch.

You know, the Russos never fail to pitch a great fucking idea. They're geniuses, in every single way. I love them both, they're so amazing, I'd do any project with them if I could. I've worked with them a few times, and we've always had a good time. I simply just adore them, they're my favorite team, for sure.

-

-

- Time Skip, One Week Later -

Today is the day, I'm seeing the Russos again! I already took the plane to LA, I already dropped my things off at the hotel room I rented and I'm already in a cab, on my way to the AGBO office tuo see Anthony and Joe. Once I get there, I greet them with love and make my way to their office with them, where they're gonna pitch their idea. "Alright, so, first of all; how have you been?" Joe asks, making me smile. "I've been great, thanks! How about you guys?" I ask in reply, so they tell me how they're doing and how everything is going at the AGBO office, before we talk about the idea they had.

"Okay, so uh, thank you so much for being here today. We really think that this role would be perfect for you, and you only" Joe starts, making me smile. "Ofcourse, it's not a problem at all!" I happily reply, making them smile as well. "So, here's the script and some information about the character we picked for you to possibly portray. Dani, she's a very strong female character, pretty badass. As soon as we knew about her, we knew it had to be you" Anthony tells, which yet again, makes me smile. "Thank you! That's sweet" I giggle, looking at the script that says 'The Gray Man'.

"We really hope you love it as much as we do, but take your time. The script seems perfect for you, as well as Dani herself" Joe adds, chuckling a little as I look into Dani Miranda's character. "She seems cool... Do I have to cut my hair for this? Or does she have long hair?" I ask, not seeing anything about her looks in here yet. "We're kinda going with her having short hair, if that's okay with you, ofcourse. We want you to be as comfortable as possible" Joe replies, so I slowly nod my head and put the script down for a moment. "How short is 'short'?" I ask, giving the both a smile. Anthony tries to show me how short they mean, by using his hands. "Oh, wow! Um, I'm definitely in for cutting it, but are clip on bangs okay though? If it's not, I'll do that too" I nervously say, not really wanting bangs. I mean, I'll cut my hair short for hte movie, but I'd rather not do bangs.

"Clip on bangs are absolutely possible! We'll have that ready for you in a heartbeat, if you decide to say yes" Anthony tells, making me smile. "Thank you, guys" I reply, so they nod their heads. "You can take your time, read the scrip and give us an answer when you have one" Joe kindly tells, smiling bright. "It's totally fine if yoj need some time to decide, there's no rush in this" Anthony quickly adds, shaking his head. "How about I go read the script today, and I come back here tomorrow to give you an answer?" I suggest, raising my eyebrows with a smile.

"That sounds perfect, Am! Thank you so much, seriously" Joe happily says, sticking out his hand towards me. "Ofcourse, anytime! At what time do you want me to be here tomorrow?" I ask, shaking both their hands as I stand up from the chair before taking the script in my hands. "Whatever suits you!" Anthony says, giving me another smile. "How about 3pm?" I ask, looking at how thick the script is. I'll need a while to complete go though this, I might even want to check Dani's lines twice instead of once. "Yes, that's perfect. We're curious to know what you think, but we're pretty sure you're gonna love it as much as we do" Joe chuckles, making me laugh.

"I'm sure about that, too! Alright guys, thank you and I'll see you tomorrow!" I giggle, hugging then both goodbye before leaving the building and taking a cab back to the hotel. Once I get there, I quickly check my phone before pouring myself a glass of fruity white wine, and preparing a hot bath. I sit down in there with the script while some music plays, but before I can start reading it, a special song starts playing. It's 'Silver Bird' by Mark Lindsay, the song Chris and I always used to listen to together. We danced, we sang, we laughed and God, we loved. It was our song and it used to hurt like a bitch when I heard it after the fight back in 2018, but now, all I can do is smile. I love this song, and I love the memories.

__________

Instagram story of @ameliarose

__________