𝟬𝟭, 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽

↳ ❝ [ 01 , 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 ] ¡! ❞

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗮́𝘇𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘇 ᥫ᭡ .
𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺, 𝗻𝘆 | first day of school .
𝟴:𝟬𝟬𝗮𝗺 , august 16th .
𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 .
𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 , meek mill ft. nicki minaj & chris brown
❝all these bitches, but my eyes on you.❞

#✰.

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗗 to her mom's obnoxious yelling. "mari levántate! ese autobús viene en 30 minutos y no voy a llevar tu trasero a la escuela. levántate." danielle, mari's mom yanks the cover off of her daughter when she doesn't respond. mari groans.

     "ma! can you stop yelling?" she says sitting up, grabbing her glasses off of her night stand. " you got 30 minutes mari. i'm not coming in here again." danielle says walking out her daughters room, closing the door behind her. mari mumbles profanities under her breath, getting out of bed, going to her bathroom.

     she hops in the shower, quickly washing within about 6 minutes. she gets out, wrapping the towel around her body and putting her glasses back on. she brushes her teeth quickly before going back into her room.

     mari walks back into her room in search of a simple outfit. she decides on a olive green sweatshirt with sza's ctrl album being on the front and some black leggings paired with black nike slides. she decides to do a simple hairstyle, using her claw clip to pin up her curls.

 grabbing her bookbag off of the floor, her lipgloss and her phone off of her nightstand, she checks the time, she sees she only has ten minutes left until she had to be outside

she rushes down the stairs, going into the kitchen and grabbing a strawberry poptart out of her pantry. she kisses her mom goodbye and goes out the door.