𝟬𝟰 , 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽

↳ ❝ [ 04 , 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 ] ¡! ❞

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗮́𝘇𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘇 ᥫ᭡ .
𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺, 𝗻𝘆 | dd's house .
𝟲:𝟯𝟬𝗽𝗺 , august 20th .
𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 .
𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽 , j. cole feat. miguel
❝ would you believe me if i said i'm in love? baby i want ya .❞

#✰.

     "yo, y'all jacking ha or nah?" ddot says, showing dd and notti a photo of a random girl on his explore page.

the group had went from mari's house to dd's, the girls included and now they were chilling in notti and dd's room.

"jacking who?" madi snatches the phone from his hand, showing mari who the boys were talking about. "yo, she bad." mari says seeing the much older woman, grabbing the phone from madi and takes a closer look.

"nigga gimme my shit back, with ya gay asses." he snatches it back, showing the boys again. "she bad, but i gotta girl." notti says getting up, wrapping his arm around madi. she smiles shyly, covering it up with her sleeve.

     "nigga get off me." she shrugs him off of her to play it off. notti rolls his eyes, sitting back down. "i'm saying, gangsta."

dd does the same, wrapping his arm around mari's waist, leaning onto her shoulder. mari just smiles, melting into dd's touch.

      "can we put some music on please?" mari looks up from her phone, getting bored of the comfortable silence

"can we put some music on please?" mari looks up from her phone, getting bored of the comfortable silence. dd nods his head, getting up grabbing the speaker, then hands it to her.

she connects the speaker to her phone, then goes to spotify clicking on the "sparks will fly" playlist. the playlist consisted of a bunch of r&b love songs. 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽 by j cole and miguel starts to play.