𝟭𝟯 , 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽

↳ ❝ [ 13 , 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 ] ¡! ❞

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗮́𝘇𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘇 ᥫ᭡ .
𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺, 𝗻𝘆 | sugarhill county hospital .
𝟭𝟭:𝟭𝟮𝗮𝗺 , october  2nd .
𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 .
𝗰𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 , 112
❝ but you won't know unless you give it a try .❞
#✰.

   mariana sat in the chair that was in her godmothers hospital room, along with madi, her mother, and emery's husband. it had been a few weeks since emery's accident, and she was recovering slowly from the fall.

although the cancer was slowly killing her, emery always had a smile on her face and never failed to make someone laugh.

   "so i was on my way to the church for our wedding, and we get pulled over by the police, mind you the wedding starts in twenty minutes, and he says "you were speeding", he peeps my dress and is like "oh nevermind." then excorts us to the church." emery rambles to the nurse who was checking her vitals.

   the room laughs, along with her. "wow, what a day." the nurse laughs.

mari looks down at her phone feeling a vibration in her hand. seeing it's a text from dd, she swipes up.

𝐝𝐞𝐞 💌 how mrs em doin?

𝐝𝐞𝐞 💌
how mrs em doin?

𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐡 🤍
shes doing better tdy
ty for asking :)
wyd?

𝐝𝐞𝐞 💌
headin to the stu
you wanna come later?

𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐡 🤍
yea drop the addy

𝐝𝐞𝐞 💌
*link attachment*

𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐡 🤍
see you when
i leave the hospital.
dee 💌 hearted this message

   "be good mija!" mari's mother yells as her daughter steps out of the car

   "be good mija!" mari's mother yells as her daughter steps out of the car. "okay, love ya mamí."
"love you too." danielle responded, driving off.

when mari walked into the studio, she saw dd leaning on a counter, back facing the door. "hey david."

dd jumps slightly, turning around with a frightened look on his face. he shoves her shoulder playfully, "don't do that shit dick!" mari laughs uncontrollably at his reaction. "alright now it ain't that funny." he mimics the tiktok sound as the pair walk to the studio.
"it is though."

they walk into the room and surprisingly there aren't many people there. ddot sat on the couch along with two unknown guys and notti was in the booth laying down a verse.

"ma this my brother, jay and that's bbg." dd introduces, pointing right to left. "this mari, the girl i was telling y'all about."
"hey y'all" she speaks shyly, waving. "wassup" jay nods his head, smiling softly.

bbg just waves before looking back down at his phone.

mari takes a seat between ddot and jay when dd steps into the booth. "yo you know you the only thing this nigga been talking bout these days?" jay motions to dd who stood putting the head phones on.
   "really?"
    "yea bro. that nigga down bad." ddot speaks up, chuckling.

mari just stays quiet, vibing to what dd had been rapping about. but there was one line she was hung up on.

not into wasting time.
i was just doing fine.
should i find something new?
or should i be tripping on you?
your love is a drug, she really on a power trip.

mari sat there slightly stunned. was it about her? power trip was lowkey their song. almost everytime they were together, they listened to the song.
so it had to have been. she didn't know how to react. on one hand, this made her feel like the luckiest girl in the world, but on the other, she didn't know how to feel because they weren't in a relationship, and they still hadn't clarified things.

"ooohh, he feeling youu" ddot nudged her mockingly. "shut up" she rolled her eyes grinning.

dd stepped out of the booth. walking up to mari, he grabbed her hand and led her out of the room.

"so, what'd you think about the song?" dd asks, grabbing both of her hands. "it was good. i really fuck with the flow" mari answers, avoiding what dd was trying to get at.
"imma be honest witchu." dd starts.

mari's heart rate speeds up. she knew what was coming , she just didn't think they were ready for this conversation.

"ever since i met you, i've seen a new side to myself. mariana, from the second i laid eyes on you, we been on a whole different level. i really fuck witchu." dd rambles. "you been like my muse ma, gangsta."

"david." mari interrupts him. "stop rambling."
"my fault. i'm trying to ask you if you wanna be my girlfriend. like my for real girlfriend."

mari feels her stomach drop to her ass. holy shit. is this for real happening?

"um..." she is interrupted by her phone ringing.
"hello?" she picks up the phone to hear her friend on the other line, breathing heavily.
"mari! m-my mama"

mari's heart immediately stops. she knew exactly what madi was referring to. "i'm on my way."

a/n:YALL IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING 💔💔 i lowkey have no ideas for this story, and been hella unmotivated to update this story :(

a/n:
YALL IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING 💔💔
i lowkey have no ideas for this story, and been hella unmotivated to update this story :(