𝟭𝟮 , 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽

a/n: if y'all don't start interacting and commenting, imma start taking longer to update 😊. THIS IS A THREAT !!

↳ ❝ [ 12 , 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 ] ¡! ❞

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗮́𝘇𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘇 ᥫ᭡ .
𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺, 𝗻𝘆 | dd's house .
𝟯:𝟮𝟬𝗽𝗺 , september 14th .
𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 .

#✰.

"you sure they gonna like me?" mari says, her leg bouncing up and down nervously. dd rests his hand on her thigh, trying to calm her. "relax ma. they ain't nobody special." dd chuckles.

"david they're your friends. i want them to like me," she says in a duh tone.

there are three knocks at the door, dd getting up to open it. "wassup witcha, my heart?" david says, dapping up a tall light skin, four others walking in after.
"nothin' much. what's the word with you?" the much taller guy says pulling away. "same as always." dd shrugs.

mari sits there awkwardly looking around the room, hoping not to be noticed by the guys. "this is mari." dd points to the girl, putting everyone's attention on her. "ma these are the boys. this dee, edot, roscoe, and dudey." he points from left to right as he says their names.

"hi." mari says standing up, walking over to the group. "wassup sis." dudey says, engulfing her in an unexpected but warm hug.

the others introduce themselves, all having treated her as if they had known her for years. "dd i like this one." edot whispers to dd not so quietly. mari tries to hide her smile, glad knowing dd's friends had liked her.

"so when y'all dropping that 'o let's do it' song?" roscoe asks, taking a hit of his pen.

"man, ion even know, man. the label acting all crazy and shit," dd says, shaking his head.
"oh, i fuck wit that song," mari said, recalling the time dd played the song for her.

"yea, y'all needa drop that shit my heart," edot says, "shit was painn." all the other boys agree, and mari nods her head.

   after spending the whole day getting to know each other, it was time for mari to go home.

"alright ma, text when you get home, let me know you're safe?" dd smiles softly, walking the girl to her mother's suv. "i will. bye, my love." she kisses his cheek, opening her door.

dd just stands there, feeling warmth rush to his cheeks.