𝟬𝟵 , 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽

↳ ❝ [ 09 , 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 ] ¡! ❞

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗮́𝘇𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘇 ᥫ᭡ .
𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺, 𝗻𝘆 | mari's house .
𝟮:𝟯𝟬𝗽𝗺 , august 28th .
𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 .
𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 , daniel caesar feat. kali uchis
❝ every i look into yours eyes i see it, you're all i need. ❞

#✰.

"are you ready for your date tonight?" madi asks mari through the phone.

the two had been on facetime for the past two hours taking about the events that were to come later in the day.

"yess bro, i'm so excited. david been texting me all day talking bout how ready he is and shit." mari chuckles.

"damn girl. i'll call you when i'm pulling up, see you soon my heart." madi says. "okay. i love youu." mari hangs up the phone.

      mari was laying across her bed when she hears a knock coming from downstairs

mari was laying across her bed when she hears a knock coming from downstairs. "i got it mamí!" she yells, running down the stairs, almost tripping on the last one.

"bitch i saw that." madi laughs, walking into the house. "shush." mari laughs along with her. "come on." they walk up the stairs.

"he's going to be here in an hour and i still haven't gotten dressed." mari says, holding a dress up in front of the mirror. "this ain't it." she huffs, throwing it back into her closet. "how about this?" madi holds up a brown and black skirt.

"yess oh my gosh." mari grabs the skirt. "with what shirt though?" she holds up a white tommy hilfiger turtle neck and a plain black turtle neck.

"the tommy for sure. with your black tommy bag." madi takes a seat on her bed. "ok. im bouta go change."

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗜'𝗦 𝗙𝗜𝗧: