𝟬𝟱 , 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽

↳ ❝ [ 05 , 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 ] ¡! ❞

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗮́𝘇𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘇 ᥫ᭡ .
𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺, 𝗻𝘆 | mari's house .
𝟭:𝟭𝟱𝗽𝗺 , august 21st .
𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 .

#✰.

mari had been back home for about two hours, her mother coming to pick her up from dd's house.

the two had been growing extremely close over the past few days, and mari had felt herself slowly growing attached, not just to dd, but the other guys too.

i'm bouta take a nap forreal. she yawns, getting off of her beanbag and getting into her bed. she connects her phone to her speaker, clicking on her "chill💗" playlist, açaí bowl by dominic fike playing first, then falling asleep almost immediately.

        about an hour later, mari is woken by her phone vibrating her entire bed repeatedly

about an hour later, mari is woken by her phone vibrating her entire bed repeatedly. "who the fuck blowing my phone up like that?" she says in a low, raspy voice.

she grabs her phone off of the charger, checking her notifications. seeing all of the notifications were coming from instagram, she goes to the app to see her account had gotten over 5,000 followers. "what the fuck?"

she sees she's tagged in something, clicking on it. it took her to dd's story, it being a picture of the two of them, dd laying on her shoulder. i'm actually gonna kill him. she thinks to herself before facetiming madi.

after the call connects, madi's face appears, and she's all smiley. "i swear to god, imma kill that nigga." mari yells into the phone, madi's face immediately dropping. "who?" mani questions. "dd bro, he posted me on his ig story, and now i done got like 5,000 followers."

notti pops into the screen, looking at the girl talking about her brother. "chill on my son." he says grabbing the phone out of mani's hand.