𝟬𝟴 , 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽

↳ ❝ [ 08 , 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 ] ¡! ❞

𝗱𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 ✫.
𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺, 𝗻𝘆 | dd's house .
𝟭𝟬:𝟰𝟱𝗽𝗺 , august 26th .
𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 .

#✰.

"𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 about your girl crystal?" notti asks dd.

the two were in their room along with ddot. dd had been telling them about t'won and his relationship with mari, and how he cheated on her with some girl named crystal.

"i don't know but if she is, shit gone get messy." he pauses, taking a puff of his blunt. "and she ain't my bitch. dont call ha my bitch."

"sound like you still feening for her." ddot mumbles, grabbing his phone out of his jacket pocket. "nigga, don't nobody give a single flying fuck bout that girl." dd says, becoming irritated with the two.

"you know he only got eyes for mari." notti speaks up, sparking the blunt he had rolled earlier in the day.

       "damn right." dd says, standing up walking to the bathroom.

"i'm bouta go live." ddot props his phone up on the nightstand, taking a seat beside notti. "yo, wassup live?" notti speaks.

dd walks out of the bathroom, sitting beside the two, his face now visible in the screen.

iloveddot: y'all so fine 😍
cassidy._smith: y'all hear that? it sound like a train 🚂😋
osamalover_. : do y'all got gfs?

"these niggas do. i'm single though." ddot says, responding to the last comment. dd smacks the back of his head.

"anyway."

itzmarii: add me!!

ddot reads her comment and adds her.
"heyy mari!" he drags his words, adding her to the live.

"hey y'all. what y'all been doing?" mari says, propping her phone on her vanity. "nothing, chillin." dd speaks up, picking the phone up, a big smile on his face.

mari takes a bite of her grilled cheese, then looks back the screen. "why you always smiling?" she says, covering her smile.
"because i can." dd rolls his eyes.
"why you always eating?" he claps back. "because i can."

"where madi at?" notti asks, taking the phone out of dd's hand. "nigga she at home. i ain't her keeper." mari responds, taking another bite of her sandwich.
"you so hateful." notti rolls his eyes.

ddot snatches the phone back. "damnn, can i talk to my bestie?" ddot glares at the boys.

osamafan_. : who this bitch?
sugarhillhottakes: this the bitch from the other day?
crystal.bitch: u move quick 😹