𝟬𝟳 , 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽

↳ ❝ [ 07 , 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 ] ¡! ❞

𝗱𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 ✫.
𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺, 𝗻𝘆 | sugarhill highschool .
𝟭𝟬:𝟭𝟬𝗮𝗺 , august 22nd .
𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 .

#✰.

𝗗𝗗 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 in the office waiting room for about ten minutes, waiting for principal smith to call him in.

the principal had been talking to t'won at the moment. he had been sitting along side all of his friends, not one of them saying anything.

"mr. reyes." principal smith says, walking out with t'won. dd stands up, sighing.

as he walked past t'won, he mugged the shit out of him.

      "mr

"mr. reyes, we started school one week ago, and you're already fighting. i-" dd refrained from rolling his eyes.

"did he tell you what he said to mariana?" dd interrupts.

mr. smith raises an eyebrow, indicating for dd to continue.

"he called her a bitch. you think i was just gonna sit there and let him disrespect her?" dd leans back in his chair, looking away as he bounced his leg angerly.

"david, i understand that what he said was not okay, and trust he will be dealt with, but you can't solve all of your problems with violence." at this point, dd starts to zone him out, being ready to leave.

"listen, i'll be lenient because this is your first offense this year. you will be suspended for the rest of this week, and will be on behavioral probation." mr. smith stands up, then dd does. "ok, that's cool." dd walks out, mr. smith following.