𝟭𝟬 , 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽

↳ ❝ [ 10 , 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 ] ¡! ❞

𝗱𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 ✫.
𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺, 𝗻𝘆 | dd's house .
𝟭𝟬:𝟰𝟱𝗮𝗺 , september 13th .
𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 .

#✰.

"𝗬𝗢, 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗜 𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗨𝗣, the uber outside!" dd yells for his brother. "i'm coming, damn!" notti yells back.

dd sighs, walking out the door, ddot behind him.

"wassup boys." the uber speaks as they get in.
ddot takes the seat up front, dd, and notti in the back. "we're picking up two others as well right?" the man's thick jamaican accent coming through. "yes sir," notti speaks up.

it had been a few weeks since mari and dd's date and the group had made plans to go to the mall and grab some food.

       they get to the mall, and first thing that came to both ddot and mari's minds, was the food court

they get to the mall, and first thing that came to both ddot and mari's minds, was the food court. "them niggas always worried bout some food." dd laughs, looking at the two walking ahead. "for real." madi and notti laugh along.

the other three catch up with the two. "i think imma get some japanese food." mari says, looking at the options around the food court.

"that sound good as fuck right now." madi agrees. "i want ihop." ddot says, craving some pancakes.

"that sound good too." mari says, not knowing what she wanted. "nah i think i want japanese." she changes her mind again. "at this point, just get everything in this bitch" notti rolls his eyes.

"what about we all just go grab what we want right now, and meet back up in a minute." madi suggests, glaring at notti. "that's cool with me." dd agreed.

"dee, what you getting?" mari turns around to face him. "japanese seem cool. come on." dd grabs her hand, walking to the far end of the food court.

"you really don't have to pay for me david. i got money." mari rolls her eyes. "i know ma." dd says, handing the money to the cashier. "but i really don't give a fuck." he smiles cheekily, and mari just flips him off.