𝟭𝟭 , 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽

↳ ❝ [ 11 , 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 ] ¡! ❞

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗮́𝘇𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘇 ᥫ᭡ .
𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗺, 𝗻𝘆 | mari's house .
𝟴:𝟭𝟰𝗽𝗺 , september 13th.
𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃 .
𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆'𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁 , billie eilish
❝ i feel more and more like i was made for you. ❞

#✰.

"so wassup?" dd says, taking a seat on her bed.

"um, i wanted to talk about us. like what we are?" she says more as a question, taking a seat beside him. dd opens his mouth to answer, but is cut off by mari.

"i mean like- we going to hoco and shit, but we ain't clarified nothing." mari stutters, looking around the room.

"𝗼𝗯𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 i want to be more, but i wanna get to know you more before we take that step." dd answers, taking her hand in his. "okay? i don't wanna lose you mayah."

"yea i get that. i don't wanna lose you either, or move too fast." mari nods her head.

"it's not that we moving too fast, it's just-" dd pauses. "i just got outta a relationship like a month before we met." he blurts.
mari is taken aback by this, removing her hand away from his.

"i'm sorry for not saying nothing earlier." he apologizes.

"you shouldn't be. i understand. me and t'won broke not to long ago also." she slightly smiles.

"mayah, i don't want you to think i still having feelings for her either," he pauses. "because i don't."
"it's just, if i'm gonna take that step with you, ion wanna rush it," he said kissing her cheek.

"me either, my heart." she says, melting into his touch.

       "come on, let's just go back downstairs." dd says, standing up, pulling her with him.

" dd says, standing up, pulling her with him

"you needa watch your mouth, gangsta." mari yells, getting annoyed with ddot and his foolishness.
dd smiles at how mari was picking up on his slang.