Chapter 1

Rosé POV

Rosé POV

After my shoot I was excited to attend a business date later. Well, I was going for the date and meeting my future business partner. However, I assume that she's only going for the business, hopefully she comes for the date as well though.

It's been quite a long time since I've dated because my last break up lasted a good 6 months and I really thought that she was the one, but I found out she was cheating on me and only using me for my money.

In all honesty I was the first to contact Ms. Kim, I remember seeing a magazine and she was on the front cover. I was star struck by her beauty and achievements.  So, I got my manager to talk to her assistant to maybe set up a meeting. When I heard back from Ms. Kim her assistant had said that Jennie was fond of a partnership for the money. I was surprised that Ms. Kim simply said yes without asking any background information, so it was clear to me that she had no interest in me but the profit. 

"We're here Ms. Park" my driver had spoken out. "Oh, right thank you Dave." I called out as I hopped out of the car. I arrived at my apartment complex where I share the penthouse with my best friend Lisa. Lisa was currently out being a dance mentor on this idol reality show. I decided to get ready for my date? Once I was done getting ready, I took a quick pic for my fans and called my driver. 

As I was nearing the restaurant where we would be meeting, I started getting a bit nervous

As I was nearing the restaurant where we would be meeting, I started getting a bit nervous. Once I stepped out of the vehicle there were a whole bunch of paparazzi camera lights flicking at me. I shared a quick poses and smiles and entered the elegant building. I took a few deep breaths in and relaxed my shoulders. I took one step in and immediately bumped shoulders with a brunette who simply kept made her way to the restroom, without saying anything. "How rude.." I mumbled. I sat on a stool at the bar while I looked toward the entrance trying to see if Ms. Kim has arrived. When all of a sudden, I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hi, are you Rosé Park?" I turned around and was surprised, there was the goddess herself, Ms. Jennie Kim. "I- yes I am, are you Ms. Kim?" I answered. "Mhm, but you can call me Jennie." "Are you sure Ms. Kim?" I questioned not trying to be rude. "Very, please drop the formalities with me Rosé." We walked over to a booth in a corner for more privacy.