Chapter 14

Jen POV

I slowly opened my eyes as a flash of light hit my face. I looked around the room and couldn't see Rosie. I attempted to get up, but then I felt a weight on top of me that was anchoring me down to the bed. I looked down to see Rosie's blonde head snuggled up against me, her breath hitting my neck, and her body wrapped around mine. Instinctively I smiled, but when I felt the lines on my face stretching, I caught myself and stopped. You can't actually like her Jennie Kim! You are Jennie Kim, infamous playgirl, who cannot fall in love...love?

Anyways let me stop thinking about all that silly talk! I should probably wake Rosie up now, but I'll check the schedule first. I grabbed my phone and opened the schedule up, and it seemed that today was the first chill day, so we could do anything we wanted today! I started thinking about all the fun things I could do, when the same flash hit my face again. I looked up and then my face dropped. Aww man... It was pouring rain, not to mention the crazy lightning too! Well looks like we're stuck indoors all day today then, might as well wake Rosie up now.

"Hey Rosie, wake up" I calmly told her, patting her back a bit, but she didn't move a single muscle. "Rosie, it's almost 10, we need to get up now" I shook her this time harder and then she groaned. "Come on Rosie" I say one more time. Rosie groaned and grunted, flexing her body, but she was still asleep. "Rosé Park, get up!" I said louder this time. Rosie grunted harder this time, but she began getting up. Slowly she started getting off of me, but her arm slipped...

"Mhmm" I gasped. Rosie. Oh god, Rosie was.. She was squishing my..boob.. I was fully red all over, my breathing started getting shallow. Oh god please. I tried squirming under her to get her off, but instead she squished harder. "Oh my mhmm." I accidentally moaned..really loud... My eyes went wide and my cheeks pinker than ever. I want to disappear, oh my that was so embarrassing, please tell me she didn't hear that. When I opened my eyes, I saw Rosie's shocked red face staring at me and back down at her hand. She quickly flinched her hand off in seconds after realizing what was fully going on now. "Oh my god! I am so sorry Jennie! I swear I didn't mean to do that and make you uncomfortable, I feel horrible, oh lord I am so sorry!" she ranted nervously, making me feel less embarrassed. This is payback for the bra thing the other day. I smirked internally.

"Damn, Rosie, is this what you do with other girls too, when you're tired?" I said, making her jaw drop. "I know you like me, but this is just so perverted of you, and without my constant too!" I said, shaking my head in disapproval. "NO! Jennie I truly am so sorry I swear from the bottom of my heart I would never touch you like that without your constant first! Please forgive me and I don't and would never sleep with other girls, unless they're you! I haven't dated anyone in years because I'm looking for my soulmate and I think it's you Jen, I am so deeply sorry for making you uncomfortable though, I can understand if you never want to talk to me again. You know what, I'll just leave right now and leave you alone.." she said anxiously and hopped off the bed going to where her bag is. Oh shit. I was blushing like crazy from what she said, but I have to stop her before she leaves.

"Rosie! Stop, it's okay, I know it was not your intention to do that I was just messing with you! It was payback for the whole bra thing the other day!" I laugh to lighten the mood up. Her frown turned into a smile and laughed too. "Wifey, you scared me, but you got me good. I can't lie, you win this time." Rosie said, shaking her head, while we laughed together.

"By the way, today is a chill day, so there is nothing planned." I told her. "Oh cool, what should we do then?" Rosie asked me. "I don't know actually it's pouring rain with lightning outside, so we have to stay inside the villa resort today. "Ohh, okay, well I guess we can find something to do inside later then." Rosie finished and went to grab her phone to sit next to me on the bed.