Chapter 2

Jennie POV

 I unlocked the door and walked in to see my mother on the couch drinking some tea. My mom never visits unless it's a very important matter. "Mom?" "Oh, Jennie your home!" she grinned. "Mom, what are you doing here, is something going on?" I questioned. "Jennie, dear that is no way to greet your mother." She got up and hugged me as well as peppering a kiss on my cheek. "Sorry, hi mom, I'm just surprised to see you here at this hour." "It's alright dear, I'm here because you have something to tell me." She winked. I was confused. "Umm, I'm a little confused, what are you talking about?" "Dear, don't play dumb with me I know you know what I'm talking about." she stated. "Mom I really don't know what you are talking about." she sighed, "Jennie, when were you going to tell me about your girlfriend is the Rosé Park!" she excitedly yelled. I was shocked by what she had said. If anything, Rosé and I were not even friends after she heard what I said in the bathroom. "Mom w-what do you mean." "Jennie stop trying to hide it, it's all over the news. Paparazzi saw you guys on a date earlier." "WHAT!!" I shouted. Oh no. There was no way this was happening. "No. Mom, they have it all wrong it was simply a business meeting." "Oh, just when I figured you proved to be a real Kim, instead of a disappointment-" those words cut deep scars in my veins and I just couldn't let her finish that sentence, it would hurt too much. "YES, I'm dating Rosé Park!" I nervously mustered. "Oh! Well, never mind then, that's great news dear." she prompted. What did I just get myself into, oh lord please forgive me. "Now that you guys are dating, you should invite the girl to our annual Christmas party, I'm sure everyone will love her I mean who wouldn't the girl is THE ROSÉ PARK!!" I gulped. "Uhm yea.." I whispered. "Anyways, it was lovely to see you Jennie, I'll see you at the Christmas party and Rosé better be with you." she declared. Then left in a hurry out the front door, without even saying goodbye. "Fuck" this is definitely a problem. 

After I hopped out of the shower and was sat in my living room watching a k-drama I had gotten a notification on my phone. I wondered why phone was going off like crazy, so I went to check. My eyes widened once I saw what all the chaos was about.

 My eyes widened once I saw what all the chaos was about

"WHAT" I yelled furiously. How had my mother already contacted the HQ of Korea news. It had only been 20 minutes since she last saw her. Now the whole entire world knows that she was dating Rosé. I mean Rosé is very pretty, and those legs. NO. Snap out of it Jennie, this was not the time to be thinking about that. I need to contact Rosé immediately and have a difficult discussion with her regarding this fake dating. Especially before she finds out, but there was no way she'd see it until tomorrow. So, I'll send her an email, no sorry her manager an email to set up a meeting.

Rosé POV

As I walked into my shared penthouse, I was met by Lisa's shocked face. "CHIPMUNK!!" she screamed as she stumbled towards me. "Um, hey Lisa?" "Chaeyoungie there is a dating rumor that went out a couple of minutes ago of you and Jennie Kim!" she rambled. "Oh, the paparazzi saw us at the restaurant, the scandal should go away in a few days." I finish. "No. Chaeyoungie, the biggest Korea news social platform released a statement from Jennie herself saying you guys were dating." Lisa ranted. "WHAT!" I yelled. "WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT!!" I angrily screamed. "Wait so you guys aren't dating?" Lisa asked. "NO, we went on the date, but I saw her talking shit about me in the bathroom and she said she was only using me for my money and fame worldwide." I manage to barely say the sting still in my heart. "Oh.." she whispers. "So, uh what are you going to do now?" she questions. I don't know what I am going to do now, after everything she said about me, I don't want to be in a fake accused relationship that I didn't even say yes to. I mean how dare she say things like that after everything she had said before. "You know what I'm going to go to text her right now and settle this ridiculous situation." I state.

" I state

Ugh why is she being so nice now

Ugh why is she being so nice now. Must be because she could have almost ended my career and she was probably shocked to be confronted like that. I get the address and exit my complex to make my way to her house. 

Jennie POV

I have never been so nervous in my life. Right, the woman whom I was "dating" is on her way to confront me about why I said what I said, and I have to have a great explanation because if I don't than she is going to expose our fake dating. Which would not be good at all because then I would disappoint my mother and show that I'm not worthy to be a Kim. I cannot let that happened, I would be the embarrassment of the family and they would never let me live it down.

~knock knock~

Oh no, I mentally cursed. I was not prepared for her to be here so fast. Whatever. It's just Rosé Park it's not like she could do any harm. Plus, since she believes in those soulmates myths then I have nothing to worry about someone peculiar dumb assumptions. I closed my eyes before opening the door, but once it was open, I had hoped I never opened it in the first place. I was met by enflamed eyes and sharp cold features on her face. Who could believe Rosé the girl who was living in fantasy world could look so scary... 

"Hey?" I asked. "You better have a great explanation Ms. Kim" she grunted and walked past me into my house. Without my permission. "Listen, you can't just walk into someone's house like that without even asking!" I yelled. She turned and glared at me, "yea? Well, you don't just tell the public you're dating someone without asking either!" she yelled back. Ok she right. "Alright, I'm sorry." I muster. Before closing the door behind me and walking towards my living room to talk. "You have 15 minutes before I walk out the door and release a statement saying we've broken up." she answered confidently. "Ok, ok just let me explain." "Fine." 

After telling her everything that happened~

"So, you seriously used me as your date to not be seen as a disappointment?" She asked. "Sadly yes." I finish. "Well, when you put it like that, I feel bad for accusing you of worse predicaments." she said. "I understand, i should've also mentioned it to you before saying something so uncalled for." I reply. "I'm not a monster Ms. Kim, so I'll help you out, but you have to treat me like a good girlfriend or else I'll stop the agreement." she declared. "I guess we have an agreement than" she smiled and got up and walked towards the door. I couldn't help but look down at her ass. It was so perfect I just wanted to reach out and grab it. NO. What was I thinking. "Something got you distracted huh?" she grinned staring down at me. I blushed. "See you tomorrow, Jennie, I'll text you." She smirked while walking out and going home. What a night. This was going to be a heck of a month, not only is the gala coming up, the Christmas party and now I was fake dating Rosé Park.