Chapter 9

Rosie POV

As the day darkened, the parents had put all the children to sleep in the sleepover/playroom for a cousin sleepover.

I was oddly tired from all the running around I did earlier with all the kids. Everyone was off to change into matching pjs, that Jennie's mom bought. I guess I was in a haze because Jen pulled on my wrist to shake me out of it. "Huh" i said as I looked at her. "Let's go change, I don't think mom would be very happy if she's seen us in something else other than her family pjs, don't you think?" Jennie chuckles. "Yea I guess, ok let's go then!" i got a random burst of energy and pulled her towards the stairs quickly. We both changed into the pj's Jen went into the bathroom because she didn't want to change in front of me, which I respect but I have no problem changing in front of her. When Jen came back, and we looked at each other we started laughing because the pj's were silly. They had cute penguins on the white top and the Pj pants were red with small penguins and snowflakes scattered.  "I never thought I'd see the great Jennie Kim wearing cute penguin pj's?" I tease her with a smirk. "I look dumb wearing this, I don't know why mom makes us do this every year." Jen groans. "But you look so cute baby, let me just take a pic!" I pull out my phone and took a fast picture without her realizing, until she heard the flash. "Wait no!" Jen yelled and tried grabbing my phone, but I raised my hand up so she couldn't reach it. "I'm going to post this; you look way too adorable!" I smile at her. "NO, Rosie I'll do anything just don't ruin my image people will think I'm a softie or something!" she whines. "Anything??" I ask. "Yes, anything I swear, just delete it!" 

"Kiss me." 

I gazed down at her cute face, as she widened her eyes and her cheeks turned pink. "Rosie I can't, you're being dumb, pick something else!" she looked away. "I'm not being dumb; I want you to kiss me." I pulled her face to look at me. She stared into my eyes, and I held the eye contact. I looked down at her lips and they look so inviting I just wanna- 

"Jennie, Rosie are you guys-" Jennie's mom opened the door and saw us inches away from each other's faces, her eyes widened only imaging what was about to happen. "OMG, I am so sorry girls!!" she quickly closed the door and left. Jennie stepped away from me and I was still frozen not realizing what just happened. She grabbed my phone and deleted the picture. "Um Rosie let's go, it looks like everyone is waiting for us..." Jen mentioned. I shook out of my haze, "Yea, right..." we walked silently to the living room.  The only thing I could hear was racing pulse and heart from the almost kiss we had. All I can think about is her beautiful eyes. 

Jennie POV

"Kiss me." I can't stop thinking about the way she said it. There was so much emotion in those two words that left me speechless. The way she looked at me erupted butterflies in my stomach and I don't know why. I don't understand my mind wants me to push her and run away, but my body isn't letting me move. 

We made eye contact and my whole being froze she held my face so I wouldn't be able to look away from her. I could feel her moving closer and closer, I could feel her breath on my face. I still had faith in my body and self-control, but when she looked down at my lips my heart rate quickened. We were about to kiss, and I wasn't holding back. 

But then my mom came in and that woke us both up from what was happening, I pulled away quickly not knowing what would happen if I stayed in place. My cheeks are flushed, and I am so angry at myself that I let my deprived of sex body, act that way towards her. I should really hook up with someone soon, I don't know long I'll be able to control myself for. But that would be unfair to Rosie, she's been loyal all this time though she did say she wanted me so it's easier for her to stay loyal.

We entered the living room where all of my family members were gathered. They looked at both us and smiled seeing us in the matching pj's. We sat down on the couch next to my cousin Chungha and sister Lia. "Alright everyone, we're going to do our annual family game night!" mom excitedly said. Everyone cheered and hollered. "The teams this year are going to be whoever you're sitting next to." Dad mentioned. "So that means Jake and Liam, Chungha and Lia, Jennie and Rosie, Aunt Taeyon and Aunt Jessica, Uncle Sean and Uncle Jeyhun, and my husband and I" Mom repeated the teams to us. "What's the first game this year?" my cousin Liam asked. "The first game this year is twister there will be three rounds and two teams will go head-to-head for the semifinals, only three out of the six teams will make it to the semifinals." Dad responded.