Chapter 8

Jennie POV

~ring ring~

"Ughh stupid alarm!" I threw the alarm off my bedside table. I laid in bed for a little longer until I could hear my doorbell being rung annoyingly. "What now!" I groaned. I got up not caring about my wrinkled sleep wear and my terrible bed hair. I dragged my feet down the stairs and swung the door open harshly. "What!" I yelled not noticing the figure in front of me because of the sun hitting my eyes.

"Are you always this grumpy in the morning?" a familiar voice spoke out. I gulped and slowly looked up. There she was in all her glory staring at me, looking like an angel.

(this is what Jennie sees, but imagine she's standing, and the background is different) :)

I couldn't say anything at the moment, at least not when she looks this good in the morning. "Uh can I come in, I left my jacket in the car and it's cold." she asked, hinting towards the door. I snapped out of my thoughts, "yea, sure." She walked in and I closed the door behind her. "So, Ms. Kim did you have a fight with a cat before opening the door because wow that cat took quite a toll on your hair." she laughed. shit.

I looked at the mirror on my wall and saw my disheveled bed hair and wrinkled clothes. "Forget you ever saw that!" I said before running up the stairs to change. She laughed whole heartedly before yelling up to me, "hurry and shower, you have a very hungry girlfriend to feed!"

After 40 minutes I took a shower, did my makeup, and got changed into clothes. (Jen's fit)

I looked at myself in the mirror before heading out

I looked at myself in the mirror before heading out. "Looking good, Jennie Kim as always." I smirk to myself and head downstairs. It was awfully quiet downstairs and Rosé was not on the couch anymore. I walked into the kitchen and saw her washing the dishes, while plates of food were to her left. "What are you doing? I ask. She jumped a little, obviously startled. "Oh, well you took longer then I thought, so I made breakfast!" she rinsed her hands off and brought the plates to the island counter. I sat on the chair and asked, "what is this?" "This is a Strawberry Nutella Crepe!" she answered excitedly and sat next to me.

We finally finished eating and indulged in small talk, but it was about to be 8 and we have to be there by 11, so we have to leave like now. Rosie and I hopped in my car, obviously I was driving, and she was in the passenger seat. "Do you have everything?" I ask before we leave. "Yup, I put my bags and yours in the back already, so were good to go!" she answered. "Alright, let's go!" I said.