Chapter 4

Jennie POV

Today was such a stressful day, I mean I stayed up all night overthinking somethings and I had to finish organizing the chronologic events for the gala. When I woke up, I had an email from my secretary telling me she had sent out all the invitations to the gala and received back all positive answers back saying everyone was going to be there. The gala is at 1 and lasts most of the afternoon, approximately till 7. I skipped breakfast to finish some office work back the company and got home in time to get ready for the gala's red carpet. 

After difficult decisions with my stylist, we had decided on a beautiful Chanel suit with white dress pants with a cute top underneath. They did my hair and makeup, then I made my way to the gala. There were a bunch of people already inside, some on the carpet getting pictures. I took a few deep breaths in before going out to prepare myself for one heck of a night. As soon as I stepped out, I was blinded by camera lights.

I walked towards the main area and got many pictures taken, but in the speed of light everyone's attention went from me to someone else

I walked towards the main area and got many pictures taken, but in the speed of light everyone's attention went from me to someone else. I was curious on who just took my spotlight, I was supposed to be the main event I mean I am the Jennie Kim. But when I looked over, I was in a daze. "Wow." I mumbled. 

There she was Rosé Park looking so good, I mean she looked so breath taking

There she was Rosé Park looking so good, I mean she looked so breath taking. WHAT! NO. I can't be thinking of that she is a hopeless weird romantic believer. Were only dating because of a mistake. So, maybe I'm saying she looks so good as a friend. Yea. I was quickly snapped out of the weird daze I was in and came back to reality. There were so many of her fans here and they were all screaming. The paparazzi were going crazy over her and there had to of been at least 1000 or more pictures. 

I didn't realize I was staring until she looked up at me from the stairs of the gala's entrance and smiled. I couldn't help but smile back I mean her soft smile is just so contagious. I didn't know why, but I felt a need to stay and wait for her to walk in together. So, I did wait and as she approached me, I could hear the camera flickers going crazy. I put my hand out and she grabbed it tightly, while we walked into the building. I could feel my heartbeat increasing again and man do I need to go get that checked out.