Chapter 11

Seohyeon POV (for anyone who forgot this is Jennie's mom name)

~Beep Beep~

My alarm went off, telling us that it's time to get up for the trip."Hey, honey get up it's time to get ready. I'll finish getting ready and then I'll go wake the rest up." I told my husband. "Yeah, sounds good. I'll go hop in the shower then." He explained and got up, heading to the bath.

I finished getting ready after twenty minutes and it was only 3:50 in the morning, so that should be enough time to go and wake everyone up to get ready. I made my way around to everyone's room and told them to get up. As there was only one room left, I peacefully walked over and knocked on the door. I couldn't hear any response, so I slowly opened the door and the scene that I walked into made me grin. To think my daughter is always acting so tough, and here she is, wrapped around Rose like a koala. "Wake up sleepyheads, it's time to get ready. Our flight leaves in only two hours." I could hear shuffling and groaning, but before they got up, I quickly took my phone out and took a picture to remember this moment and tease Jennie later.

Rosé stirred, but eventually woke up and smiled when she saw me, "Good morning Mrs. Kim, is it time for us to get up and get ready?" she asked politely. "Yup, I'll be leaving now please wake Jennie up and you girls need to be downstairs in the living room at 5:15 so we can all leave for the airport." I explained to her, and she nodded with a smile. "Alright, I'll see you later then Mrs. Kim!" Rosé enthusiastically spoke and got up from the bed, as I closed the door to their room.

Rosé POV

"Jen, you have to get up, it's time to go get ready." I moved some hair away from her face. "Mm" she groaned and threw her face into the pillow. "I know it's very early, but we only have like an hour to get ready, and we don't want to miss the flight." I quietly reminded her. "I don't wanna..." she groaned again grumpily. I sighed, "Alright, I'll be in the shower then, but when I get back, I'm going to wake you up again and you have to actually get up, ok?" I told her. "Fineeee." she responded into her pillow and went back to sleep. I shook my head at her grumpiness but grabbed my towel and clothes I set out before bed yesterday and headed into the shower.

~15 minutes later~

I hopped out of the shower, changed into my clothes and dried my hair in the bathroom to not make much noise. I checked my phone and saw it was only 4:20, so we still had some time. I finished styling my hair then I did my makeup and as quick as possible and made my way out of the bathroom to wake Jennie up.

(What Rosie is wearing)

"Jen it's time to actually get up now

"Jen it's time to actually get up now." I shook her shoulder a bit to get her attention. She groaned loudly but sat up anyway. "Ugh, how much time do I have to get ready Rosie?" she asked as she stretched in bed. I checked my phone and saw it was 4:35, "You have fifteen minutes to shower, ten minutes to change and do your hair, and you'll have ten minutes to do your makeup, leaving us with only five minutes to bring the luggage down and meet your family in the living room." I tell her calmly. "What, I only have that little time, shoot!" Jen leaped off the bed, yanked her towel and clothes off the dresser and ran into the bathroom. I laughed at her antics, and started making the bed and just cleaning up, while I waited for her to finish.