Chapter 6

Rosé POV

I woke up feeling upset and to be honest I know the reason why. Last night I thought Jennie and I shared a connection, but she was very clear that she still wants nothing to do with me. I don't know how long I'll be able to last before I start giving up and just letting her go. Maybe I should treat her the same way she treats me and have her crawling back to me. Yea. This way I'll see if she feels anything or just wants to get this deal over with.

I got ready made sure to look good for the conference today and was on my way to Jennie's company a little later then prompted. Ok maybe a lot late, but hey I'm dressing to impress and that shouldn't be rushed.

(Her fit)

It might be a bit scandalous for a meeting, but those businessmen and women will have their eyes all over me

It might be a bit scandalous for a meeting, but those businessmen and women will have their eyes all over me. That for sure has to make Jennie jealous at least a little bit. Who knows I might just have her eyes on me too the whole time were there if I play my cards right.

I arrive and enter through the hall's main doors, the lady at the desk from yesterday eyes me and gets up to bring to the meeting room. I can sense everyone's eye on me, but knowing Jennie glared at all of them yesterday has them curiously looking around to make sure she wasn't there.

I was brought to the third floor where the meeting was held, and she said her goodbyes at the last room on the left. Leaving me in the quiet space of the cold hall. My manager was right behind me. "Why aren't you going in." she asks. "Hm, I was just thinking." "What are you thinking about, can't it wait till later." "No, you see Jennie hasn't been very nice to me and I'm very upset because she pushes me away so much after everything, I do for her." "Right, so you want something out of this, perhaps some sort of reaction?" she asks. "Exactly! And your going to help me." "How am I going to help you?" "Well to begin with, your attractive in your quiet chic ways, and if I flirt with you the whole time were there all of her attention is going ot be on us, and every single move we make." "So, you want me to flirt with you?" "Yes, but make sure your extra with it, I'm fine with physical touch and other subjects, I need her to be fuming with jealousy by the end of this meeting." "Ok, then what will you do." "I'm going to let it happen and ignore her completely basically making her beg for my attention." I chuckle. "Who knew how scary your angel image could be." she whispered. "I want her, but she is playing hard to get so we just have to beat her at her own game." I laughed.

Jennie POV

I arrived at the company earlier then the meeting time because I wanted everything to be set up perfectly.

I was pacing in the lobby back and forth waiting for something. I didn't know what I was waiting for, but I felt the need to stay. "Are you ok, Ms. Kim?" my secretary asked worriedly. "Huh, oh um yea." I stilled myself and looked out the windows. "Waiting for something or someone?" she smirked in my direction. "I- no I'm just waiting for our guests." I gulped at her hoping to mask my emotions. "Right, or a specific blonde beautiful guest known for her voice and happens to be named Rosé." she suggests. I was speechless how did she read my mind. After she dropped me off, I felt bad for dismissing her so much after she cleaned my office and stayed for me. Wait. Did she call my girl beautiful. "Did you just call her beautiful?" I raised my eyebrows. "Woah, no need to get all feisty with me I'm married and plus I'm just saying what everyone else thinks." she grins. I grunt in defeat. "So, you are waiting for her." she tries again. I look away hiding my blushing face. She just laughs at me and continues her work.